I finally achieved the perfect town rating!

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
So; I was casually going about with my day, and I decided to check on my town's rating with Isabelle. To my surprise, she told me my town was PERFECT!

So, if I remember correctly, all I have to do now, is keep it that way for 15 days, and then I get the golden watering can, correct?

Correct, and congratulations! That's such a good feeling! Some people don't care about it, but I love to have and keep the perfect town rating. Cute signature, by the way!

Congradulations! ^^ I was so happy when I got my perfect town rating

congrats! i've yet to achieve perfect town in any of my towns lmao

wow that's so exciting :))) i remember when i reached perfect status- i screamed a lot hehe

by the way! you're right about the 15 day thing, but you have to make sure to check in with isabel each of those 15 days, or else you won't get the golden can! :) pro- tip!

Oooh congrats!! ^^ And yeah, you gotta keep it like that for 15 days to get the golden can.
Still haven't gotten it yet - I have so much junk scattered around my town rip ^^;

Thanks, guys c: !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correct, and congratulations! That's such a good feeling! Some people don't care about it, but I love to have and keep the perfect town rating. Cute signature, by the way!

Thanks, I <3 Raichu so much cx

Back