Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Path of Exile (PoE)

Bells
    3DS
    5086-5505-6714
    Avatar Width ExtensionSilver Mailbox
    My girlfriend and I loved PoE, and we would play it heaps while we lived in different states. However after months of playing, either through new updates to the game or her laptop starting to show its age (I forget which), she was unable to run it and so I stopped playing too. That was a few years ago though.

One thing that we both love about PoE over Diablo 3 was the level of customisation through skill gems and the ability grid.

General Info
    Region: Oceania (Australia)
    Timezone: GMT +8
    FC: 5086-5505-6714
    New Leaf
    Town: Darkholm
    Fruit: Apples
    Mayor: Quinn
    Feel free to add or PM
    My heart and my soul: DevotedHaunting

Quote Originally Posted by KnightsSorrow View Post
    My girlfriend and I loved PoE, and we would play it heaps while we lived in different states. However after months of playing, either through new updates to the game or her laptop starting to show its age (I forget which), she was unable to run it and so I stopped playing too. That was a few years ago though.

One thing that we both love about PoE over Diablo 3 was the level of customisation through skill gems and the ability grid.
    Any tips for a noob? ;_;
    art does not belong to me

Bells
    3DS
    5086-5505-6714
    Avatar Width ExtensionSilver Mailbox
    It's been a while since I've played, so I'm not sure what sort of updates that they've might have done to the difficulty and gameplay.

In terms of levelling up and picking attributes/talents, it's best to know a rough build that you want. Or at the very least, see if there's a few abilities that you'd like and work well together, and work out the shortest path to get them.

And sometimes it's better to use gear with less slots, but have more of them linked together, than to just have a plethora of skills. The gems that modify other skills can be extremely useful, so try out different combinations.

Off memory if you have a multiple linked slots, you can slot more than one attack skill in it. While they might not affect or modify each other, and gem that modifies an attack skill will modify all applicable linked gems.

General Info
    Region: Oceania (Australia)
    Timezone: GMT +8
    FC: 5086-5505-6714
    New Leaf
    Town: Darkholm
    Fruit: Apples
    Mayor: Quinn
    Feel free to add or PM
    My heart and my soul: DevotedHaunting