• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Is Your Town Theme (if you have one)?

I guess I don't really have a town theme? My town hall and train station are the fairy tale versions, but other than that I just go with what I like I guess haha. I tried to make it look bright and happy with lots of hybrids and PWPs that would be realistic in context of where it's located, but I don't stick with any one theme like zen or anything.

Joy- Story book/4 season town.

Farmland- A farm town.

Critters- The characters are animals and their houses match their theme.

Sunshine- A retro cartoon town.

Cherish. This is my family town. The characters are family members and their houses are themed with things that interest each character in real life. It also has rooms for special characters like Tom Nook, Gracie, and tons more.

Gables- A vintage story book town. It has Anne from Green Gables, Mary from a secret Garden, and Heidi from the Swiss alps.

Last edited:
My town is eventually going to be a modern sea resort town with a hotel and surf shop. (And the mayor's gigantic seaside estate) I'm going to get rid of all my destroyable PWPs and start fresh with my choices because the way I laid out my PWPs left too much unused room. The surf shop is finished peep my 1 week old thread if you want to see it and the rest of the town is a huge work in progress. Once I'm finished I'm gonna be so satisfied with it.

Xuchang is a purple-white foresty, zen themed town. It's almost complete, now. Amazonia is a work in progress, but I'm planning on that town to be very colorful.

Back