• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Is Your Town Theme (if you have one)?

QueenDallas

Bells
my town theme is a medieval sort of thing, with a queen (the mayor), a knight, a prince, and a princess :) ive also had a creepy theme and a pink theme (in different towns.)
what is your town theme?

My current town's theme is zen. :) But for when I finish this town, I want to create a town of only girls, probably pink themed.

mine is just a foresty, clovery, blue and purple town with white and pink accents. it's only 3 months old so not hot stuff yet, but it's on the way!! :blush:

clarity doesn't have a specific theme, but it has different elements to it (a foresty area, a park area, etc)

cloudluv is a girly themed town

and wintry is a winter themed town

I'm planning for my town to have a breezy seaside-y theme, with white cobblestone paths and lots of blue, purple, and white flowers! I would also totally have a bunch of wind turbines scattered by the cliffs, but unfortunately you can only have one per town ;u;

For Sagano, I'm going for a more zen and forest theme, while euphoria is more based on a cutesy fairytale.

I'm hoping to make my town Astralogical themed. :)
That or perhaps a Star theme.

My town doesn't necessarily have a theme but it is loaded with flowers and trees, so I guess it's kind of a nature theme ♡

edit-thought that they mean theme in song rip
My town theme has this little town thing, nothing fancy. Just brick roads, flower patches, and etc..

Last edited:
I have two houses (plus mayor's basement) that are Bioshock themed, but outdoors is just kind of... there. At least for now.

I didn't plan an explicit theme when I started building up the town, which is totally coming back to bite me now, but I'd say that Moyase is a very cozy forest town, with lots of whites and yellows.

I've been playing since my boyfriend of 6 years bought me & himself copies during it's release.
I have had many towns as I get picky with my rapidly changing tastes. None of my towns have really had a solid theme. I'd give my house a theme but everything else just kind of was play day by day and see what happens. I noticed i am attracted to nature themes towns and pink/cutesy towns so I'm gonna try and do a mix of both for my currently new town, Pegasus.

I'm hoping to make a colorful, blue-themed town. But overall I feel like my theme right now is... well, "Olde-town homely" for a better description. A town that looks very well developed and aged, yet very clean and not much technology. Plenty of topiary, flowery, water, and nature-based projects; but no streetlights or anything flashy. Some tech is inside the homes, but nothing overly sticks out.

Maybe my dream address might explain things better...

Last edited:
Bunifrey: memorial/remembrance town dedicated to my late bunny.
Gilead: based on the town where Roland is from in The Dark Tower.
Nibel: a foresty town based on the game Ori and the Blind Forest.
Oeilvert: going to be a kind of archeological theme based around the area of the same name from Final Fantasy IX.

Pink, fluffy, girly!

My mayors house is fairy-tale themed, Suisen's house is toy shop themed, Taberus house is a harmonious theme (but not through the HHA)

First town is a mix of zen, fairy-tale and modern
Second town is a bit modern with a touch of "whatever I feel that looks nice"

Back