What Is Your Town Theme (if you have one)?

QueenDallas

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
my town theme is a medieval sort of thing, with a queen (the mayor), a knight, a prince, and a princess :) ive also had a creepy theme and a pink theme (in different towns.)
what is your town theme?

My current town's theme is zen. :) But for when I finish this town, I want to create a town of only girls, probably pink themed.

mine is just a foresty, clovery, blue and purple town with white and pink accents. it's only 3 months old so not hot stuff yet, but it's on the way!! :blush:

clarity doesn't have a specific theme, but it has different elements to it (a foresty area, a park area, etc)

cloudluv is a girly themed town

and wintry is a winter themed town

I'm planning for my town to have a breezy seaside-y theme, with white cobblestone paths and lots of blue, purple, and white flowers! I would also totally have a bunch of wind turbines scattered by the cliffs, but unfortunately you can only have one per town ;u;

I'm hoping to make my town Astralogical themed. :)
That or perhaps a Star theme.

My town doesn't necessarily have a theme but it is loaded with flowers and trees, so I guess it's kind of a nature theme ♡

edit-thought that they mean theme in song rip
My town theme has this little town thing, nothing fancy. Just brick roads, flower patches, and etc..

Last edited:
I have two houses (plus mayor's basement) that are Bioshock themed, but outdoors is just kind of... there. At least for now.

I didn't plan an explicit theme when I started building up the town, which is totally coming back to bite me now, but I'd say that Moyase is a very cozy forest town, with lots of whites and yellows.

I've been playing since my boyfriend of 6 years bought me & himself copies during it's release.
I have had many towns as I get picky with my rapidly changing tastes. None of my towns have really had a solid theme. I'd give my house a theme but everything else just kind of was play day by day and see what happens. I noticed i am attracted to nature themes towns and pink/cutesy towns so I'm gonna try and do a mix of both for my currently new town, Pegasus.

I'm hoping to make a colorful, blue-themed town. But overall I feel like my theme right now is... well, "Olde-town homely" for a better description. A town that looks very well developed and aged, yet very clean and not much technology. Plenty of topiary, flowery, water, and nature-based projects; but no streetlights or anything flashy. Some tech is inside the homes, but nothing overly sticks out.

Maybe my dream address might explain things better...

Last edited:
Bunifrey: memorial/remembrance town dedicated to my late bunny.
Gilead: based on the town where Roland is from in The Dark Tower.
Nibel: a foresty town based on the game Ori and the Blind Forest.
Oeilvert: going to be a kind of archeological theme based around the area of the same name from Final Fantasy IX.

Pink, fluffy, girly!

My mayors house is fairy-tale themed, Suisen's house is toy shop themed, Taberus house is a harmonious theme (but not through the HHA)

First town is a mix of zen, fairy-tale and modern
Second town is a bit modern with a touch of "whatever I feel that looks nice"

Back