Have you ever felt something in your dream?

It's been a while, but I only feel something whenever it's an action-y dream. I can't control where I'm going but I'm still.. me I guess. You feel me? I mostly remember the dreams where I jump off cliffs and run away from dragons. These days, my dreams are lame af so i don't really feel much.

Lately in my dreams, I've usually been aware that something's not right, but I still don't quite get that realisation that I'm dreaming. I end up feeling a sort of detachment from the world around me so I don't physically feel anything touch me at all. I just feel kind of fuzzy, if that makes sense, and I guess invincible because nothing hurts me.

Yes, I have! Never in a good way either. It's usually an inability to breathe/chest imploding feelings. Also sleep paralysis is annoying af.

man I WISH I had sexual dreams
One time, I was probably 13 or 14, I had a dream about using the bathroom, and I noticed my butt felt warm, then it spread, then I realized "o dang wake up"
I ended up peeing myself because I thought I was actually in the bathroom ╮(─▽─)╭

OMG, i'm crying. i'm 19 and i probably have a couple of dreams like this a year (without actually peeing myself, but still, it feels like i might just before i start to realize i'm dreaming and wake myself up lol)

I was at the airport last month, and this little maybe 5 year old girl was talking to her parents about what she was dreaming about on the airplane. She said she dreamt she had to use the toilet and she actually thought she was going to go!! And i'm just like, 'relatable' in my head lol

as for sexual dreams, i've actually had a few with demons and it was so strange, their dingdongs were pointy and arrowheaded just like demon's tails are portrayed, omg

Last edited:
Sometimes when I'm dreaming, I can feel whatever is going on like it's happening in real life. It's really weird, and sometimes creepy. I just wondered how many other people experience this?

Like last night I had a dream that I was drowning and it felt so real. I could actually feel tons of water running into my nose, mouth and lungs choaking me up, and the weight of the water pulling me down. It was very creepy.

Oh my gosh! How scary.

In one dream, I hurt my hand and could feel the pain. It was so real.

Another dream, I was standing in front of a fireplace and could feel the heat.

I was holding a baby, and could smell the baby powder on him.

Sometimes when I'm dreaming, I can feel whatever is going on like it's happening in real life. It's really weird, and sometimes creepy. I just wondered how many other people experience this?

Like last night I had a dream that I was drowning and it felt so real. I could actually feel tons of water running into my nose, mouth and lungs choking me up, and the weight of the water pulling me down. It was very creepy.

All the time. I usually lucid dream, it's really fun to see characters from my favorite shows and talk to them. ^u^

I remember one dream I had...I was at a grocery store that was in the middle of a desert, and it was a school trip. We were allowed to get whatever we could fit in the carts we were given. When we finished up and got to the entrance, some guy I knew from middle school was trying to stop me from leaving. He had stopped me before, but I remembered the dream so I ignored him (mostly because I'm older now and those kinds of things don't effect me anymore). So i got out, stood at the corner, then the guy decides to pin me down to the ground. I could feel him on my back, and the gravel underneath me (especially on my cheek). The teacher came up, then just stood there staring as the guy crushed me. eventually, I woke up with a headache.

It's super weird. Sometimes I pant or get sort of out of breath in some of my dreams, and it feels like i'm doing the same in real life ?? but it also feels like i'm not, like idk. it's very abnormal ;3;

I once had a dream that I met Sam Winchester from Supernatural and he hugged me, and I swear when I woke up I recalled feeling someone hug me in my sleep....weird

Back