• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you ever felt something in your dream?

stressed: teeth falling out, bleeding
sad/crying irl: someone sacrificed themself for me, when my sister died in my dream

Yeah, and it's always so scary! I never experienced anything like drowning, but every time I dream about falling, I always have that feeling of my stomach dropping or when I being attacked/hit, there's always pain. Thankfully, I always wake up soon after and calm myself down

I feel things all the time when I'm dreaming. I had a dream once that I broke my arm and when I woke up I felt pins and needles and couldn't move it, but I had just been laying on it all night xD

when i was younger and had nightmares, i would wake up with my back super arched and every couple seconds for a few minutes after i woke up, i would like jolt forward against my will and it wouldn't stop until i calmed myself down. i would also hear really loud crashing noises. it sounds pretty creepy now. :/

Probably, but I have troubles remembering my dreams.

Yes, but only rarely. most of the time it's not good and I have to wake myself up. :/

I always experience this...
From eating dreams, it's like i can taste the food, and I wake up sooo sad I didn't actually get to eat it!!! Especially if its sweets or cookies. When I used to have an eating disorder years back I would even wake up when I would feel myself chewing irl.

To flying dreams, driving, biking dreams, even heelying dreams. I think the biking dreams are the best i feel so at ease and it's less work than biking irl! Lol. I normally only fly when I'm scared and want to get away from something though. I also can't even drive irl. It's so funny.

Oh and I have tickle dreams... Where someone is tickling me and I'm laughing so much I start laughing in real life. I wake up when I start feel myself actually laughing.

And the dreams where my teeth fall out, or are wiggly, or are cracking are the WORST. I'm thinking, oh my goodddd, I need to get to a dentist, I need to fix this right away!! I'm only 19, this shouldn't be happening to me!

Same with the dreams where I "force" myself "awake" from a nightmare, and once I "wake up, I'm so relieved I'm safe from the nightmare. But it turns out I didn't actually wake up, and I'm still dreaming, and something strange happens or is off in my room's furniture arrangement. It's even scarier than the nightmare itself, cuz it feels like the nightmare carried itself into what I thought was reality. It's like double panic dream-ception.

Some experiences that were rare for me were feeling myself drowning in a dream, it actually felt almost relaxing, but terrifying at the same time. Also beating someone up or hurting an animal is scary. I also used to feel love, and kissing, and would be sad when I found out the person I fell in love with in a dream wasn't actually real. :(

Last edited:
I have this one dream every so often were I am being choked to death by some shadow figure and after awhile it tells me to wake up. And when I do wake up I can still feeling of their hands around my neck. The feeling usually last for like an hour or two.

My nightmares almost always consist of me being aware that I'm immobilised in my bed while a strange, tingling sensation between pain, cold and extreme itchyness washes over my chest and shoulders. So... there's that. Dunno if it counts but.
Extra weird, and extra uncomfortable.

I've also had dreams in the past where for some reason I feel this extreme pressure in my head. It legit feels like my brain is about to explode. I was actually worried for a while about it being caused by some sort of physical condition like high blood pressure or whayever, but apparently it's just a thing that some people have during sleep.

Did I mention I also suffer from sleep paralysis? That happens just about every single day so I don't even pay mind to it anymore. My sleep is so ****ed up LOL

Last edited:
I've never had a lucid dream :( you guys are so lucky!
My dad has them all the time, he says sometimes he can fly in his dreams and control where he goes :eek:

What frequently happens to me is that I'm having an intense dream where I'm running or jumping or doing a movement of some sort and then I wake up suddenly doing that exact movement. I banged my legs and arms on the wall more times than I can count. It's creepy.

Whenever I have a pokemon dream, its always in some kind of volcano. I also get spinning dreams where when i wake up, i feel dizzy.

yes. I felt like I was drowning in one dream, I really felt like I was dying until I woke up, I was ****ing relieved

Sometimes I can, other times I can't. I've only ever felt pain in a dream once though, somebody hit me with a whip and it felt so real. Other than that, I can usually feel things like water, when I bleed, or when I touch someone or something.

man I WISH I had sexual dreams
One time, I was probably 13 or 14, I had a dream about using the bathroom, and I noticed my butt felt warm, then it spread, then I realized "o dang wake up"
I ended up peeing myself because I thought I was actually in the bathroom ╮(─▽─)╭

Meh, sometimes it's short mini-dreams before I actually fall into complete sleep that usually end in falling off or onto something, but other than that, nothing significant

Last edited:
The feeling of falling down cuz ive felt it many times when i ride rollar coasters or any sudden drop rides. LOL
the feeling of when your guts gets pushed up in your cavity . too descriptive? srry lol;

i have a lot of anxiety/stress dreams, and i usually wake up feeling resentful and anxious thinking of the possibilities of the dreams subjects being reality. then again, dreams are the door to your subconscious and reflect thoughts/concerns of your waking life. best thing to do (which is also fun) is interpretation of them that way you'll have a better understanding of yourself and your emotions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have this one dream every so often were I am being choked to death by some shadow figure and after awhile it tells me to wake up. And when I do wake up I can still feeling of their hands around my neck. The feeling usually last for like an hour or two.

sounds like sleep paralysis

Back