Have you ever felt something in your dream?

Twisterheart

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Sometimes when I'm dreaming, I can feel whatever is going on like it's happening in real life. It's really weird, and sometimes creepy. I just wondered how many other people experience this?

Like last night I had a dream that I was drowning and it felt so real. I could actually feel tons of water running into my nose, mouth and lungs choaking me up, and the weight of the water pulling me down. It was very creepy.

Once. I occasionally have lucid dreams, where I can control what I say in my dream.

I don't remember too much about it, but in my dream I went to an arcade or something and there were shelves of knives and guns and I think I made a comment about it, which got me chased by a mob of angry gamer nerds (I still don't know what the hell was even happening) and got stabbed again and again and got shot a few times too. I could feel the knives and bullets entering and piercing my skin.

Yeah but only for dirty dreams tbh LOL

But I usually have those when I wake up and have to pee really bad so I think that's why

i have a lot of dreams where i die for some reason, and during one of those dreams, everything went black very quickly and i could feel myself drop. im not sure if that makes sense, but it's like i was falling

once i was dreaming that I had to run really fast and jump across a chasm. I was running and moving my legs as fast as I could, but then I woke up and discovered I was actually moving my legs back and forth across the bed like a dog does when its dreams...

Yep. I tend to feel a dreamy and ankward feeling while dreaming as well.

I tend to get Lucid Dreams alot too which make me do whatever I want in there, well not all actually. :p

I remember I had a dream where I jumped off the top of an escalator, and I felt my bones break :v

...Maybe it's you in an alternate universe...
But really, only for sexual dreams.

The dreams that feel most real to me are the ones where I lose my teeth lol. Every time it happens I always panic in my dream and run to the bathroom (this part feels like I'm awake because it might not relate to what I dreamed about earlier but the bathroom feels familiar) and I'm always freaking out as I pull my teeth out lol. But in the end I just wake up in a cold sweat and my teeth are fine.

And like shrekluvsme said, I get really vivid dirty dreams. Sometimes it's awesome though

i can always feel things physically in my dreams, although the memory of what exactly it felt like is often gone upon waking up. i just always remember that i could feel it at the time, and there is a faint sensation of what it felt like but nothing concrete. usually. some dreams are more vivid than others. i once dreamt that i was an owl and i crashed while flying, and i could feel the bones in my wings breaking.

My dreams are weird as hell. I had dreams I battled Child Services (have no idea why), slept in the sewers with a sword, and threatened to sue the secret services. I don't even know why I dreamt of that. I also had a dream I met Obama and had chicken, I'm not even American???
Worse, I feel it "happening."

When I have stress dreams I can feel them. My stress dreams are me yanking my own teeth out, or having them falling out, but there's always lots of blood streaming down my front which I can feel running over my skin, and i can feel the release and pull of each tooth coming out, it's really graphic and horrifying and I do not recommend...
I've also had the super common falling dreams, and I've heard noises that you can feel in the dreams too, like you know a really gross noise that just makes you feel sick? Stuff like that.

I don't think this counts but oh well

I had a dream I was about to get screamed at by my teacher and in the dream as he was about to scream my dog barked which made me ***** myself as my dog has a booming bark

I know this doesn't really count but yanno

i lucid dream a lot more often than i think i do, which is cool and not cool at the same time. like in the dream i know it's fake, but it often spirals out of control

https://youtu.be/G7RgN9ijwE4

Instantly thought of this video when I saw this thread. I don't want to look like I'm spamming, so I will say that I remotely remember when I was eight years old I was dreaming about lord knows what and I felt the warm presence of my blanket whom had become a living object whose sole purpose was to cuddle with me to keep me warm. Well the warmth wasn't caused by my "blanket", and instead when I noticed I was getting even warmer and I woke up in the process of peeing my pants.

I've also woken up from the result of a wet dream

Once while experiencing sleep paralysis, I felt my blanket sliding off of me. Like I literally felt the cold air exposure against my skin. Then my blanket was thrown back on me + the sound effect of the blanket made it so realistic. When I snapped out of it, the blanket was back in its original place. SO bizarre.

No, my dreams are always first person movies, I always know it's a dream and I'm very detached from it.

Back