• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kyle or Julian?

Kyle or Julian

• Kyle

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Julian

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prisma

♡ Prism Power ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4775-0631-9214
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Purple Candy
Purple Violet
Purple Feather
Trying to decide on my second smug, I feel like Julian fits "FaeCove" more but I don't really care for horses as an animal even though Julians a cool unicorn horses just kinda freak me out a little. Kyle is one of my favorites, I love his design but I feel like he won't fit in with my more Dreamy,Overgrown town.

So I'd really like an unbiased opinion!

Kyle FTW, in my opinion. Or atleast, he's the one I would choose between the two.

i love love love kyle- he was the first villager to move in after the original 5, and the first to move. me being a stupid newbie, i let him leave and have regretted it ever since :')
if you love him, keep him! who cares about your town's aura! it'll be better with kyle in it anyway hehe :)

Kyle!
I don't think a Villager's appearance should affect your town theme, I'm trying to make an Astral/Star Themed Town and I'm getting my favorites to live there without having villagers like Etoile or Julian. :)

So if you prefer Kyle, I'd say go for him! :D

Last edited:
Julian fits that theme way better. I get it but Julian looks and feels different from the other horses. I can't express how magical he is to have. Lol!

I love both but I definitely think you would be happier with Kyle! Your town theme will still come across either way! :)

Kyle is awesome!

It's hard to say what to exactly go with, but with a theme, I feel like unicorns have a more tendency to fit better with a "fairy/fantasy" than Kyle, unless Kyle was fancied more into a fantasy theme. It's whether super effort mode or... Well, depending on Julian if he's super original or not?

I would say Julian because he's beautiful, but his personality is horrible and I came to greatly dislike him.

I've had both of them and I definitely prefer Kyle! I think his design is a bit better and he's cuter in my opinion, but pick whichever one you think is right for you/your town :)

Back