Old Eggs
Switch
4775-0631-9214
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Purple Candy
Purple Violet
Purple Feather
Trying to decide on my second smug, I feel like Julian fits "FaeCove" more but I don't really care for horses as an animal even though Julians a cool unicorn horses just kinda freak me out a little. Kyle is one of my favorites, I love his design but I feel like he won't fit in with my more Dreamy,Overgrown town.

So I'd really like an unbiased opinion!

Kyle FTW, in my opinion. Or atleast, he's the one I would choose between the two.

i love love love kyle- he was the first villager to move in after the original 5, and the first to move. me being a stupid newbie, i let him leave and have regretted it ever since :')
if you love him, keep him! who cares about your town's aura! it'll be better with kyle in it anyway hehe :)

Kyle!
I don't think a Villager's appearance should affect your town theme, I'm trying to make an Astral/Star Themed Town and I'm getting my favorites to live there without having villagers like Etoile or Julian. :)

So if you prefer Kyle, I'd say go for him! :D

Last edited:
Julian fits that theme way better. I get it but Julian looks and feels different from the other horses. I can't express how magical he is to have. Lol!

I love both but I definitely think you would be happier with Kyle! Your town theme will still come across either way! :)

Kyle is awesome!

It's hard to say what to exactly go with, but with a theme, I feel like unicorns have a more tendency to fit better with a "fairy/fantasy" than Kyle, unless Kyle was fancied more into a fantasy theme. It's whether super effort mode or... Well, depending on Julian if he's super original or not?

I would say Julian because he's beautiful, but his personality is horrible and I came to greatly dislike him.

I've had both of them and I definitely prefer Kyle! I think his design is a bit better and he's cuter in my opinion, but pick whichever one you think is right for you/your town :)

Back