• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shopping Cart in my store?

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
I checked my bulliten board, and saw this message;

"=Breaking News!=
In a stroke of pure luck, we
have recieved a rather fine
shopping cart! Yes!
An item this good won't last!
T.I.Y"

Anyone know what the deal is with the shopping cart? Why is it so special that it gets it's own message on the board?

The Nook brothers periodically put up for sale what are called Spotlight Items. That's what the shopping cart is. Many cool items can be obtained this way. Good reason to check the bulletin board every day, right?

that happens when they're selling what is known as a 'spotlight' item. some others that are considered spotlight items are the rococo series, and the number lamps

Kind of ironic that a shopping cart is a spotlight item in a department store lmao

It's probably a murder weapon and that's why it's in the spotlight. Get rid of the evidence fast.

Back