• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can you Whistle?

whistle?

• Yep

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Sorta

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Well, can you? My brother and I can, my mom can kinda but my dad can't at all.

i suck at it but i can make a whistle sound sometimes?? just really bad and shaky and i cant control the pitch or w/e so i voted no. it's basically whistlebreathign lol

I voted for sorta, because I can, most of the time, but not usually in tune and at an uncontrollable volume ;_;

i've never been able to whistle lmao

nope, tried and never could

Nope.

Well, I sorta can but it's incomparable to my Mom's and a Friend's Whistle. :p

yep. I used to be really good at it when I was little, but I'm a bit so-so now.

I am like a master at whistling. No seriously, back in 2010 I got a cat who heavily responded to me whenever I would whistle for her, and ever since I have always whistled for my cats' attention. It's kinda cute, actually.

I can whistle a really big range of notes (about 2 1/2 octaves), and I also very often whistle to any song I listen to if I don't sing to them.

Last edited:
Nope. :( If I try for long enough I can make a little sound, but it hardly qualifies as a whistle. :p I can't carry a tune or anything!

Is it weird that I find the poll results to be a genuine surprise? I think I just figured everybody eventually learned how to whistle after turning 10 or something. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Voted sorta. I kind of can, kind of can't. It's like, I make a breathing sound when "whistling". Sometimes no sound comes out at all.

I rarely do it. I mean I can do it, but not as well. I can do it easily when I have a cold.

Back