• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best tv show theme song

Gravity Falls, Fresh Prince, Catdog, Danny Phantom, Drake & Josh, Malcolm in the Middle, Regular Show (lol).

Oh yea for anime freaking One Punch Man, Jojo' Bizzare Adventure, Dragon ball Z/Super and Naruto- GO! and Bleach Opening 2! <3

Last edited:
Fresh Prince though... haha
Going to be a cliche and say Game of Thrones is my ultimate fav - the entire score for the series is beautiful

Did anyone used to watch Casualty (british tv) back in the day - the original theme song I was obsessed with aswell as Tracy Beaker (another brit tv series)

Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, F.R.I.E.N.D.S and some of the Pok?mon themes some to mind when I think 'good TV theme songs'.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fresh Prince though... haha
Going to be a cliche and say Game of Thrones is my ultimate fav - the entire score for the series is beautiful

Did anyone used to watch Casualty (british tv) back in the day - the original theme song I was obsessed with aswell as Tracy Beaker (another brit tv series)
I've watched everything you mentioned.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gravity Falls, Fresh Prince, Catdog, Danny Phantom, Drake & Josh, Malcolm in the Middle, Regular Show (lol).

Oh yea for anime freaking One Punch Man, Jojo' Bizzare Adventure, Dragon ball Z/Super and Naruto- GO! and Bleach Opening 2! <3
Oh my gosh, yes! Except the face that Regular Show's is about 6 seconds long and the only point is to introduce us to the episode/series.

Last edited:
Shingeki no Kyogin's (attack on titan) theme song HANDS FREAKING DOWN

sdfghjklmdkgjnjkn JAEGAR

Since Raven's Home just recently debuted, I just wanna say the original That's So Raven theme song was a bop.

Oh my god not Catdog, I remember the Swedish dub as a kid and it was soooo bad XD

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHEN THE RAIN STARTS TO POURRRRRRRRRRRRR I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LIKE I'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CUZ YOU'RE THERE FOR ME TOOOO

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my god not Catdog, I remember the Swedish dub as a kid and it was soooo bad XD

i was watching cat dog on tv when i was thirteen for the first time since i was like 5 cuz they decided to play them at midnight.

my dad knew every single word to the themesong and played along on his guitar... i ****ing died LOL the next two days he wouldn't stop singing it, caught him doing it while making his breakfast lol

3. The Simpsons theme song. Pretty varied, and every time there's a new chalkboard and couch gag. Sometimes they even go waaaaay overboard, but in this case it's a good thing since it's funnier.
2. South Park theme song. Best season theme song, in my opinion, is 6-10, specifically 7-10 when Kenny's lines are added. Besides his part, the theme song is usually the same besides the background instrumental. I think the 4th grade intro is the weakest but still good.
1. Kirby: Right Back At Ya theme song. It's extremely catchy, all of the lyrics are fire, it's just the best theme song I've ever heard. 10/10.

Pokémon Johto! (Doo doo doo doo doo doo~doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo~) It feels like sunshine to me.

Also the Japanese Pokémon Journeys OP is amazing.

And HOW COULD I FORGET S1 NICHIJOU?!!! KATAKAKATAKATAMOI~! LITERALLY THE BEST EVER!!

Back