• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

looking to sell turnips!

Toadette

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (160) +
It doesn't look like this will be a high week for my town so I'm looking to sell in someone else's town! I'd also be happy to give you something in return! If you don't need anything I can leave bells after I sell the turnips :)

how many days do you have left until sunday in your town ( maybe you time travel and don't have the correct day ) ?

i will keep an eye out for high prices in my town

Today, Reese is buying turnips in my town for 142 bells each (I think). Would you like to come over?

how many days do you have left until sunday in your town ( maybe you time travel and don't have the correct day ) ?

i will keep an eye out for high prices in my town

hello! I don't TT so it's Thursday night for me right now! Thanks for looking!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today, Reese is buying turnips in my town for 142 bells each (I think). Would you like to come over?

I appreciate that! In my town they are buying for 181 today though so I am trying to find something a bit higher but thank you so much!

My turnip price is 580 today, i'll be online for the next two hours letting people in c:

If you dont see this until i've gone, I may still be letting people in tomorrow if i can manage to keep the turnip price the same so i'll let you know!

Last edited:
Back