what do you usually have for breakfast?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
most of the time i have oats with fruits and sometimes with maple syrup added in and also a cup of yogurt. if im feeling fancy i'd make a smoothie bowl.

Coffee and yogurt. Sometimes I have some granola/muesli with the yoghurt, and if we have juice/equivalent I have that too. I pretty much only have bread if I'm away at someone's lel

Usually I just make myself some hot milk tea. If I have time then I'll have toast or a bagel.

When I used to have breakfast, I had a ham or turkey with cheese and egg english muffin sandwich. Or the alternative was yogurt mixed with whole wheat cereal flakes mixed in. With a cup of green tea.

Mashed potatoes, usually anything I had for supper.
I'm not a breakfast food person. unless fried mush is involved.

I usually either have an egg or a bagel with cream cheese. :)

Scrambled eggs with ham, cheese, onions, green peppers, jalapenos, and tomatoes every morning. Usually with a glass or two of chocolate milk.

Usually a smoothie if I have the time, or I'll just have tea and some toast. If I'm feeling a bit more hungry than usual I'll make eggs too!

typically either a blueberry or strawberry smoothie with almonds. But sometimes I have eggs instead.

Back when I was working I would have a latte every morning and that was my breakfast. Nowadays I usually get up so late it's already lunch time...!

I used to eat just cereal every single day of my life until about a year ago. Now what I eat varies depending on my mood or how tired I am. These days I usually eat a cream cheese bagel, other days I might might some pancakes, other times it will be an English Muffin with stuff on it.

Last edited:
There's nothing usual about what I eat, because for me "breakfast" is actually my dinner, so sometimes I'll want breakfast foods like eggs or something, sometimes pizza, or a burger. I eat whatever I feel like for my meals because they're not on a normalized schedule.

It depends on what anyone cooks for the morning, really. But if i cook my own breakfasts, I usually just have scrambled eggs. I'm not a heavy eater in the morning D:

I usually eat either scrambled eggs with a tortilla/toast, cereal, or french toast. If I'm not lazy, I'll have pancakes or include hashed browns. As for drinks, usually water, hot chocolate milk, or tea depending on the season or mood.

Back