• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what do you usually have for breakfast?

It's usually some toast and fruit, but I do enjoy pancakes when I'm able to get them

Most days, nothing. u__u When I have the time, a matcha latte and a croissant! If I'm feeling fancy, scrambled egg c':

I'm a bit nocturnal rn, and I usually only eat at like 12am-3am, so my breakfast is usually just a random binge of junk food that I found in the cupboard haha

I never really have an appetite in the morning, so nothing really.

I usually eat white rice and seaweed, then an apple or a banana. I used to eat an omelette with cheese every morning, but the pan broke!

All my life I was never one to eat breakfast, I'd always just have coffee and water to drink. But lately I've gotten good at eating after I wake up. I've really been enjoying cheesy scrambled eggs with toast, yumm

Usually, I grab an egg and cheese sandwich from the corner store. He swears he only puts salt and pepper in it, but they are so addictive! I have a customer who brings me coffee every morning (well, 5 days a week), so that's my workday breakfast. If I'm off, I might have some toast or yogurt, and then wait until lunchtime for a more substantial meal.

i don't usually eat breakfast. if i do it's usually some sort of sugar filled cereal

i work super early mornings and rarely eat breakfast (i know, it's bad) but when i do it's usually something minimal, like blueberries or a banana

Most of the time, just a quick bowl of cereal, but if I've baked cookies then I'll just grab 2 or so of those.

whatever the heck in tha house
But it usually runs along the lines of bran flakes, those little Jimmy Dean breakfast biscuits or pop tarts

Depends, really. During the school year, I'd buy breakfast at school. They'd have apple turnovers, bacon egg and cheese sandwiches, muffins and fruit. During the summer, whatever's really around the house. I've gotten into English muffins recently! They're pretty good. :)

I really really enjoy having fried egg (runny yolk) on rice for breakfast! as odd as it is, being a veggie means the typical fry up just will never cut it for me c:

Bagel w/ cream cheese (everything + regular cream cheese or blueberry + strawberry/blueberry cream cheese, cereal, a banana, and Iced Coffee. I usually just eat Bagels though.

only milk , :'<
its mostly because on the mornings when i go to school i have 0 time to eat a full breakfast everyday and on mornings on weekends / holidays i just wake up at 12pm and skip breakfast.

i LOVE tea and occaisonally coffee. i can't eat too much early in the morning because my stomach is a but sensitive in the A.M. but on a day where everything runs smoothly i'll eat cereal or something light c:

Back