what do you usually have for breakfast?

back when i actually had access to my schools dining hall, id have an all-spice bagel w cream cheese , baby spinach and tomato mmmmmMMMmMM SO simple yet soo good

at home i make myself toast, oatmeal or grab some yogurt or just drink orange juice for my breakfast xD

I have a bad habit of not eating breakfast, but when I do if it's at home its usually cereal, eggs, or pancakes. On the other hand if I go out to eat for breakfast I'll have an omelet and pancakes.

Toast and half boiled eggs, or rice with a fried egg on top. If I do eat breakfast (because sometimes I skip it), it always has an egg in it.

Usually poached, half boiled eggs on toast with salt and pepper. If it's a weekend, sometimes I'll have poached eggs with bread soldiers, bacon and hash browns.

Usually unhealthy cornflakes, sometimes a chocolate donut, just something to sweeten my morning.

If it's the weekday when I have school I'll usually have a waffles with eggs and some type of meat other than that I'll have anything.

A wise man once told me some life-changing words of wisdom.

He said to me, "Pizza in the morning. Pizza for lunch. Pizza for snack. Pizza for dinner. And sometimes pizza for dessert."

When we don't have pizza I'll chug the milk carton until I'm full.

Cereal. And if there's no cereal I like, I resort to anything else I like, being sausages for example.

My favorite thing in the whole world is to UberEats (i lowkey have an ubereats invite code that gives $10 if anybody wants to try it out)
a cheese danish and a hazelnut iced latte. It comes out to be around $7 so I don't do it everyday, but it's my favorite when I can splurge a lil bit.

Back