• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ALL Villager Pics 1M IGB EACH (W.A. Pics 3M EACH)

Hi there! I have Tom, Rolf, Tammy, Rizzo, and Hugh's pics if you want them :)

I'll add you too, though I'm heading to bed soon, since it quite late here now ><;
pick up is fine by me ^^
i'm sorry, i was running an errand! we can trade later then :3 sleep well

Hi there! I have Tom, Rolf, Tammy, Rizzo, and Hugh's pics if you want them :)
ooh, yay, i'll take all of them~
adding you! i'll open my gates

Hey, sorry I didn't see your message :) Let me know when you open them again :)

I have : blue bear, Katie , kid cat , Marshall , kabuki , pekoe , tom, Tammy , Olivia, maple , pudge , stitches , Cheri , Mitzi , Paula, Rudy, Rosie , tutu, bob, Lolly, pinky , felicity , Gloria, chow, klaus, Tia, Gloria, Peggy, flora , zipper, Diana , Olivia, Carmen.

Let me know if any interest you!

I have : blue bear, Katie , kid cat , Marshall , kabuki , pekoe , tom, Tammy , Olivia, maple , pudge , stitches , Cheri , Mitzi , Paula, Rudy, Rosie , tutu, bob, Lolly, pinky , felicity , Gloria, chow, klaus, Tia, Gloria, Peggy, flora , zipper, Diana , Olivia, Carmen.

Let me know if any interest you!

i'll take: kid cat, olivia, pudge, stitches, mitzi, paula, rudy, tutu, pinky, felicity, gloria, klaus, peggy, and flora!

can we trade tomorrow though? i'm going to be out of the house for the rest of today but i do want to buy your pics!

Last edited:
uh... i have

whitney
rosie
flo
sterling
velma
eunice
marcie
lolly
wendy
jacques
rocket
cobb
lionel
Avery
cole
and zell

which ones so you want? just PM me if I'm not online so I can see it when I come back on.

Last edited:
uh... i have

whitney
rosie
flo
sterling
velma
eunice
marcie
lolly
wendy
jacques
rocket
cobb
lionel
Avery
cole
and zell

which ones so you want? just PM me if I'm not online so I can see it when I come back on.

i'll take whitney, flo, velma, eunice, marcie, jacque, rocket, and cole!

sorry! got only 1 duplicate pic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh w8 nvm that thing

sorry, there was somethin wrong with my connection, and it wouldn't finish the sentemces properly...
I still have it.

sorry, there was somethin wrong with my connection, and it wouldn't finish the sentemces properly...
I still have it.

it's ok! my connection gets weird at times too. i'll add you and open my gates for you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

so that'll be 8mil igb. when should i visit?

shouldn't be more than a few minutes! i'll like your post to let you know

come over!

Last edited:
Oh hey,

I can offer you Mint, Henry, Kitty and Skye from the normal section as well as Katie (who is a npcs to my knowledge).
Glad to help you out! ;)

Last edited:
If you're on right now, I could bring you the ones we talked about too ^^

ooh yes please! give me a little time to set all your bells out! i'll vm you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh hey,

I can offer you Mint, Henry, Kitty and Skye from the normal section as well as Katie (who is a npcs to my knowledge).
Glad to help you out! ;)

i'll take henry, kitty, and skye! whenever you're online next

Last edited:
Back