• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ALL Villager Pics 1M IGB EACH (W.A. Pics 3M EACH)

Yes :blush: i'll register you! would you like drop off or pick up?

I also found Katie, Wolfgang, Lily, and Maple's pic as well if that's okay?

Last edited:
I also found Katie, Wolfgang, Lily, and Maple's pic as well if that's okay?

i'm getting katie from someone else, but i'll take wolfgang, lily and maple definitely! so that's five pics now right?
come over any time :3

Ahh, and Isabelle too? I'm sorry! >-<

thank you but i'm getting basically all of the npc pics from redtropicalfish pretty soon so i don't need that one, sorry! >v<
still buying the rest of yours though~

thank you but i'm getting basically all of the npc pics from redtropicalfish pretty soon so i don't need that one, sorry! >v<
still buying the rest of yours though~

Oh, okay!
I'm not seeing your gates. I deleted you on FC and re-added you, and it appeared that you might of deleted me. :c Can you please try again? :)

Oh, okay!
I'm not seeing your gates. I deleted you on FC and re-added you, and it appeared that you might of deleted me. :c Can you please try again? :)

that's odd, sorry, i must have deleted it when i was emptying my fc list earlier >< re-added!! opening now

I can sell you etoile & chelseas pic if you still need them.
VM me if so what time you can trade tomorrow! i'm in the EST time zone <3

edit: or tonight? idk if you're online or not ^^

Last edited:
I can sell you Julian's pic, Alice's pic, Francine's pic and chrissy's pic

I can sell you etoile & chelseas pic if you still need them.
VM me if so what time you can trade tomorrow! i'm in the EST time zone <3

edit: or tonight? idk if you're online or not ^^
i've got all the sanrios already, but thank you very much anyway ♡
I can sell you Julian's pic, Alice's pic, Francine's pic and chrissy's pic

i'll take all of them, thank you! i'll put the 4 mil out then add you. i might be a little while though because i have another trade to do first!

Last edited:
Back