• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ALL Villager Pics 1M IGB EACH (W.A. Pics 3M EACH)

mannn i'm almost at 200!! go me

i don't even know why i'm putting myself through this tbh but now it's a pride thing?? so i gotta finish what i started or i'm gonna hate myself, lol

give me piiics

Hey Oli! Sorry for the delay, had been busy for days. ><
Any update? Since you seem to have gotten your hands on some pics already, I don't know anymore which ones you still need.

oh!, its all good :) do you have grams pic? also I have Franklins amiibo, I'm not sure if he'll give he his pic but , if he does i could give you that too! :)

Last edited:
Sorry for not being on yesterday. Did you still require Labelle?

labelle is one of the ones i'm getting already now that rtf has gotten back to me, but i really appreciate the offer c:

lmao autocorrect. box pics.. how do you get 'box' from 'npc'..

oh!, its all good :) do you have grams pic? also I have Franklins amiibo, I'm not sure if he'll give he his pic but , if he does i could give you that too! :)
thank you very much but i don't need either of those anymore! ;v; have a lovely day

I've gotten another Felyne pic if you'd like it! 3 million IGB, right?
oh hi!! yes it's 3m since it's an amiibo villager, i'd love to buy it from you ♡

Last edited:
Back