• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pricing help? ;u;

walnut

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So I'm really new here, and in desperate need of bells, so... I'd love to sell some of my art on this site! But of course, since I'm new, I have absolutely 0 idea how to price anything, so I'd really appreciate some help!

As for examples, please refer to any of these links!
art of my pkmn moon trainer
art of one of my acnl villagers
art of one of my gemsonas
art of... another gemsona lmao
yet another gemsona lol rip
and finally... another gemsona

I have relatively quick turnarounds, if that adds to the price any. Usually one-two days tops, unless for some ungodly reason, I have no access to internet. (I have to rely on my neighbors, and they randomly shut their internet off sometimes ;; )

Anyway! Any help at all is greatly appreciated! I hope I'll be able to draw for some of you in the future! <3

Damn son, these are so good~
Now listen to someone that sucks at pricing giving you some prices, I think around 100-300 TBT would be good!

omg I love these! I would definitely buy. For pricing, I would say at the VERY LEAST 100, but honestly more like 200-300 ^^

Your chibis are super cute and I think they can go for around 500tbt

I agree with 100 - 200, and if you take igb (which i really hope you would, hahah), i'd say at least 50-75 mil per chibi

Last edited:
You have some amazing talent, the lines and everything are so clean lol
You could definitely sell these for like at least 400 TBT?
If you make a shop I'd be running to buy ((;

um wtf your art is so adorable???
500 tbt I think!

really adorable omg

can i say 1tbt so i can afford it? it's super cute!!

if you added a little shading n stuff (but thats for you to decide, not trying to change your style), i can see it going at 400-500

weeps, wow you're all so nice omg ;u; <3 I'll probably get around to setting up a shop in the next few days if I have time! <3 Have a couple of personal projects I'd like to get out of the way before I take on more important things~

I think it's worth at least 200 btb! you're so talented :eek:
i would think pricing could go for 300-400 btb def no lower than 200 as i said

I'm thinking anywhere 100-250 tbt would be a good price for this art. It's really nice! ^o^

I haven't been on here for a long time but I feel like 400-500tbt? And you could probably charge extra based on the complexity of the character
Your art is lovely!

...oh. my. God.

YOU ARE VERY TALENTED!! ☆ The way you draw the eyes are just flawless and adorable ♡♡♡

At least 100, and then it could go up to about the 200 - 350 range! ((((:)

Back