Let's be friends + discord chat!

walnut

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
I hope this is the correct place to post this, oh gosh...

Anyway! I'm pretty shy, but I'm trying to put myself out there more. I'm so tired of playing ACNL by myself, so I'd love to find a small group of friends who would maybe like to start a tiny discord chat with me! Of course, we would play together, too, haha. I'd kind of like to find... at least three other people who are interested, maybe. Because who doesn't love the stress of four-player island tours? : ' ) Would sort of prefer to play with people who are close to my own age (I'm 20) but as long as you're not being creepy, it really isn't that big of a deal, I suppose.

Ahhh... Anyway, my fc is... over there lol <---- my discord is you-are-butt#6682 if you want to add me! But please comment here or PM me first to let me know if you'd be interested in a group chat so I can maybe go set it up.

I forgot to mention in this first post that I went ahead and made it! You can find it here https://discord.gg/aBduYbQ

Last edited:
Well, I'd be interested, and been looking for others in their 20's too. I'm about to go to bed but I can add you real quick to Discord and I'll let you know who I am so you won't panic-flail.

I've never used discord before but I'd be interested! I haven't really played with anyone in years so it would be great to get back to it!

Hello fellow shy person! I'd be interested in this, for sure!
I recently started over my town, and it's been ages since I last played with anyone, so this sounds like fun!

EDIT: Oops, forgot my discord! It's Lilabounce#2133 :)

Last edited:
I too would be interested! I use discord for other games so I think this would be neat!

I hope I'm allowed to jump on this train and say I'd be willing to join as well!
I have been trying to get out there myself and love playing this game, yet never utilize the online function. Anyway, all are free to add my FC just PM me to let me know you did so I may return the favor!

P.S. Im adding you Walnut :D

discord link!

Oh my gosh, I have no idea how to reply to everyone, but I'm just going to post the link here so anyone who sees this can join! It should be set to never expire but sometimes I miss click OTL let me know if it doesn't work for anyone! <3

https://discord.gg/aBduYbQ]clicky clicky

Last edited:
I'd like to become your friend :) I already added your fc and discord. I'd also like to be in the discord group chat.

I know you said you'd prefer people around your age, so I thought I'd ask if 32 a little too old before joining the discord.

i'd like to join in some island tours sometime!
i hope it's okay if i add u !!

Hello walnut (and others who replied), I would like to be friends as well :) Please add me if you'd like to visit my AC:NL town, or have me visit yours.
My Friend code is 1650-4300-3067.

Back