• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello! <3 Shy newbie needs friends!

walnut

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello! I'm walnut, though on most other sites, I go by you-are-butt! I just wasn't sure if that sort of username would be allowed here, haha OTL I'm used to just... playing by myself and giving my duplicate rare items away for free, but I guess from now on, I'll be trying to sell them here! I'm not really rich on acnl yet, though I might try to trade some art for items, if that's allowed!

I'm currently looking to make some good friends I can talk to / maybe make a small group of nerds to talk to on discord (since the main discord is so full, it's a little over-whelming!) or go island hopping with <3

Fellow nerd here, welcome <3 I already saw your art and omg it's gorgeous *-* You are allowed to trade art for items lol
Or art for TBT then TBT for items
If you have any questions feel free to message me, I'd be glad to help c:

Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree.

And having a small group on discord is definitely better, especially for shy or introverted people. Not only is it less intimidating, but you're less likely to miss messages.

Hello! I love meeting new peeps on here ^o^

Just wanna give you a heads up, selling/trading/giving away duped items may not be allowed on here because the TBT Staff generally frowns upon hacked/duped items. :( Omg pls don't tell me off for mini-modding just tryin to help out a fellow TBTer T.T

Anyways I'm also a rly introverted person but I believe that being on here really brings out my extroverted side, maybe it'll help you too! You'll still have fun here either way, especially once you get to know how this place works and what we do here.

If you wanna send me a FR on here I'm cool with that, I generally accept requests if I know the person and know that they're good people :)

Ahhh thank you, everyone, for the greetings! <3
Hello! I love meeting new peeps on here ^o^

Just wanna give you a heads up, selling/trading/giving away duped items may not be allowed on here because the TBT Staff generally frowns upon hacked/duped items. :( Omg pls don't tell me off for mini-modding just tryin to help out a fellow TBTer T.T

Anyways I'm also a rly introverted person but I believe that being on here really brings out my extroverted side, maybe it'll help you too! You'll still have fun here either way, especially once you get to know how this place works and what we do here.

If you wanna send me a FR on here I'm cool with that, I generally accept requests if I know the person and know that they're good people :)

Lol, no worries! I don't mess around with hacked / duped items, anyway. Just not my play style, lol~ But okay! I'll send you a fr in a sec~

Back