Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
I am envious of my villager's cute chimney puffs. I want to join the cute chimney smoke club too! If I could choose, I'd want a skull. 😊

DEgDgJiU0AAaYxv.jpg

Diana, what you doing in there?

DEgDVmjUAAAWpc8.jpg

beootiful booterflies.

DEgDqDZUwAADlhO.jpg

Re-tail got hearts.

And there's flowers, stars and regular ovals.
It makes sense though why the mayor doesn't have a chimney; you'd end up get a stiff neck just looking.

If you could pick your chimney smoke shape puffs, what would you choose?

Nana's house got flowers and I'm honestly amused by that because her exterior is so nice.

I want a finger, to let non-dreamies know I don't want them in my house. :)

Last edited:
Nana's house got flowers and I'm honestly amused by that because her exterior is so nice.

I want a finger, to let non-dreamies know I don't want them in my house. :)

Oh my god. I first imagined like a chopped off finger and thought "Good god, that ominous!", but then I realized what you meant. That's pretty good!

I had no idea there was different types of chimney smoke! I totally am oblivious to all the little details in this game... But I'm really glad you pointed this out! I'd want a flower shaped smoke. :)

I'd want a silhouette of clyde's head puffing out. Sort of like a batman symbol so clyde will never get lost and will always be able to find his way to my house c':

a skull would be so cool omg

or a heart, to embrace my girly side lmao

Okay but by the heart shaped smoke I don't want the one that Re-Tail has but like a really puffy, small heart...

heart.jpg

This but in smoke form!!

Last edited:
I never even knew this was a thing. I'm so intrigued.
I was just searching this online and I found that different signals mean different things. Is it true?

I never even knew this was a thing. I'm so intrigued.
I was just searching this online and I found that different signals mean different things. Is it true?

Yeah I read about that too. I'm going to try to see if that's true next time!

Back