• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best characters for 'Desert Island Escape'?

Zerous

beep boop
Apple ๐ŸŽ
Persimmon ๐Ÿ…
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2944-5199-8685
Plum Blossom
Green Alien Plush
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Dino Plush
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Daisy Easter Egg
Dragonscale Easter Egg
ใ†
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Lily
Hey! On the Wii U Console, you can play the game 'Desert Island Escape' on which you can choose different characters with different abilities, favourite fruits and number of moves.

Has anyone found any good character/ability combinations?
I normally use Sydney, Tangy and Phoebe.

Muffy - Nana - Lily
or
Muffy - Nana - Cranston

Good times... until I moved them out.
My new team will be
Chief - Shari - Diana/Lolly/O'hare

I usually use Opal (rock smashing), Chief (Lone wolf) and Beau (light-footed). I don't have amiibo cards, so my options are quite limited, but this combo has got me quite far. Sometimes I switch out Chief for Hazel (also light-footed I think?) I like them because they can travel far and are sneaky

I've been getting so kaffafled with the game. Lone Wolves are really good, because you don't need to feed them and they go their own way. But, they are really, really annoying, due to the fact that they never collect items, therefore they rely on the others to get them. I had a town with 3 wolves, and I used them all in the game. Since they all don't collect stuff, they get stung by bees, fall into pitfalls and it's usually a 50/50 with the fights. But I like to use Sleepy or Lone Wolf, Hunter and Rock Smasher.

Yeah, in case you don't know what the abilities that I use are, and for some reason you actually care lol, Sydney is Whimsy, Tangy is Fish fetcher and Phoebe is a Hearty Traveller. It's good because there's 1-2 characters that move far every turn, and the. I use Tangy mostly to collect food because of her ability to fish without a rod. I find this combination works really well in order to collect and explore.

The best team I've ever used is Pekoe, Scoot and Moose- I got target scores on every level with them :)

I found a combo that worked really well for me.
First I'd have a dog villager try to sniff out the most spaces possible. If they dont sniff it out then I'd know there's either pitfall, monster, or bees there.
I'd have my ostrich (or horse) with hearty traveler, so they would cover the most ground.
Lastly Bears to gather honey without bee risk for food needs. They also have high strength stat and are good for battles

I found a combo that worked really well for me.
First I'd have a dog villager try to sniff out the most spaces possible. If they dont sniff it out then I'd know there's either pitfall, monster, or bees there.
I'd have my ostrich (or horse) with hearty traveler, so they would cover the most ground.
Lastly Bears to gather honey without bee risk for food needs. They also have high strength stat and are good for battles
ha! that's funny, I just found out this exact combo yesterday for me. My villagers Walker, Flora, and Teddy make a pretty good team!

I use Digby, Tortimer, and Blathers! Digby can sniff out items and let me know what spaces to land on, Tortimer gives me extra moves when I let him sleep, and Blathers can fly over obstacles and make it easier to get certain places/items :)

I use Stitches, Marshal, and Phoebe.

They seem to get the job done for me rather well. :)

I always use Filbert, Zucker, and Pietro. Idk why I just love to watch Zucker beat up a giant tarantula with his bare hands xDDD

A team which has worked really well for me is
Tia - Dizzy - Octavian

Two "fearless" types and a "dexterity" type. It's usually better to have three skills but for whatever reason this squad has performed quite admirably for me.

I'm currently using Elmer, Wade, and Filbert in that order. Elmer can scout out a whole bunch of spots and if he encounters a scorpion or bees or something he has little chance of beating, I can reroute him and send Wade or Filbert to take it down after, both of which are better fighters. Wade can take shortcuts using the water, and Filbert can cook a meal at the end of the day if there's not enough food left (plus I think he's the best fighter of the group, which is a surprise to me for some reason). Sometimes I swap out the villagers but I usually use the same abilities as the group tends to perform well for me.

Back