3190-9632-9622
Tasty Cake
From what I heard, some words have some effect on the letter, such as
Good
(insert villager name)
Present
etc..
Is this true?
Also, if you send a villager "I love you", do they really respond with 5 things that they love, with you being one of them? This is all for...experimental reasons ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Noo they don't send you things that they love, but it would be super sweet if they did!
I'm not entirely sure if it's completely true, but I have done an experiement where I constructed a letter using the keywords: "gift" and "friendship" only, and I think I got a letter back that was like "Wow!! That was so deep!"

I sent Agent S a letter for her birthday a few days early, and she replied "Thanks for the Birthday letter!" I thought that was pretty cool!

When I first started Acnl my cousin told me that when writing letters you can't use bad spelling, or it will decreases how friendly they are to you. I totes don't know if this is true but to this day I make sure that i'm not using slang words when writing to them. :3

When I first started Acnl my cousin told me that when writing letters you can't use bad spelling, or it will decreases how friendly they are to you. I totes don't know if this is true but to this day I make sure that i'm not using slang words when writing to them. :3

If it's anything like the Animal Crossing from Gamecube, they'll probably say that they had a hard time reading it, or something along those lines.

Back