• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ask the person with a great username

If you didn't think of this great username what would your username be?

Uhhhhh honestly I'd probably go with Gastrodon, decent, not in use, and easy-ish to find a profile/sig picture set while showcasing a really underrated pokemon

Why are you fighting for onion rings in the fries vs onion rings thread

Also how did you come up with your great username? :p

Why are you fighting for onion rings in the fries vs onion rings thread

Also how did you come up with your great username? :p

because onion rings are great (and I may have not been paying attention oops sorry)

and it came from not being able to think of anything else

What's it like having a username that great?

Did you come up with/make that Kabuki signature? It's such an awesome idea and I love Kabuki <3

Did you come up with/make that Kabuki signature? It's such an awesome idea and I love Kabuki <3

No, I got it from the user Pansear-and-Nana a few months ago, made free sigs for anyone to use, should be a link to the sigs in her sig or bio if you just search the user

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's it like having a username that great?

It's stunningly average

Also I got somethin' else for ya - how did you end up on TBT?

Also I got somethin' else for ya - how did you end up on TBT?

Oh whoops totally forgot about this one

Well, back in 2013 I was looking for some paths for my town and got directed to a thread containing the paths I've used for 4ish years so far, and then over time with my enjoyment for Animal Crossing growing and looking up more and more things, I kept getting redirected back to here. Around a few months ago I suddenly remembered the site and decided to sign up, and I kinda just stuck here ever since

Back