• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Every day, one of my villagers needs me to deliever something to Leonardo

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
It's ALWAYS Leonardo. I kid you not! I've been mayor since the 7th, and every day, one of my villagers have a delivery and every day it's ALWAYS Leonardo.

Sorry, I just repeated myself but this is just never happened to me before: villagers needing me to deliver something to the same villager every single day.

Last edited:
He might be. Looking all innocent with his little cheetah (?) eyes.

Last edited:
He must leave his stuff behind like everyday! And now your villagers are so exasperated with this repeated behavior that they can't bother to seek him out. At least you're there to help 'em out! Meanwhile, I feel pretty bad for Leonardo. Poor guy must have the worst memory lol.

Maybe Pete's just really really bad at finding Leonardo's house, so his mail keeps getting delivered to everyone else by mistake.

Lmao poor Leonardo must be so forgetful. D:

That's actually so weird though! That's never happened to me before!

Leonardo is sure having to give the mayor a lot of gifts. Did he give you anything cool? Is his house bare yet?

Last edited:
Back