• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Active Players & Night Owls!

Glake

The Phantom Prince
Bells
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Sup everyone.

So I've got some space once again on my roster to fill up with active online players :3

Right now I'm really specifically looking to add late night players, as I'm usually on playing a lot during 1am-4am sometimes. Open to adding everyone as long as you're active, but late night players are a plus!

If you'd like to add feel free to add my code and then post yours below and I'll add you in return.

Thankss ~

Definitely add me! We used to be friends last year. Idk of that's changed but id loke to again.

Added you both!

Still have a bit of space left :)

Bumping this because I now have a ton of space on my roster =X

Added ya'll. Some of you need to add me back :p

I still have a lot of space, so whether you're an night owl or an active online player in general, lemme adddd!

i like to stay up pretty late, so i added your friend code! mine's 2922-0246-9026. B)

I'm in EST and it's 8:49 AM right now and I haven't slept...I'm a pretty huge night owl haha. I'll add you soon. Can't wait to have some fun late nights.

Back