• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nastiest thing you ever done?

This story is extremely embarrassing, so it’ll be in a spoiler tag.
About two years ago I vomited so much that only water came out. Eating anything would either make me throw up or have bloody diarrhea. I went to the hospital and learnt that I tore my esophagus open. After two days of constant diarrhea and sleeping, the hospital let me go. Ever since then my stomach has struggled with a lot of foods. I’m starting to wonder if I‘ve developed irritable bowel syndrome.

Cleaning out a poopy clogged toilet with gloves and dumpster diving. 😅

I cooked slugs once. They look like onions slices with horns once they've melted.
I didn't mean to cook them really. I'm a cook in a vegetarian restaurant (yeah I know, that's a great start for a story about cooked slugs) and last year, my coworker was ill, I was alone with way too much to prepare for noon, I had to cook some spinach (a lot of spinach !) so I left the leaves to soak in cold water with a bit of alcohool vinegar to get all the bugs and stuff off, and rinced them. Didn't have any time to check further, and didn't worry cuz it usually does the trick, it's only when cooking them that I noticed some of the onion slices in the pan had little horns. Took me a while to realize they were melted slugs (they really melt and become all flat !). I removed everything I could find but my guess would be I didn't get them all. It all went into the blender afterwards so it was absolutely unnoticeable I guess. Yes it got served. No I didn't have time to prepare it again from scratch (and had no spinach left anyways), and no nobody got sick. It was just kept secret. Nobody had to know.

Oh and when I was a kid I put ants in the pepper mill at my grandma, didn't realize it would kill them, I thought It was like a ride on a carousel or a slide for them and they'd be having fun. My grandma wasn't very happy to find out the mill was grinding ants instead of pepper on the mashed potatoes at lunch though. To this day she still reminds me of that story whenever she wants to make fun of me haha.

when i was like 10 i got one of my teeth out and then put my fingers in my mouth and put the blood all over my wall

i dont know why my mum wasnt mad she just laughed when she came back and said it looked like a crime scene
Post automatically merged:

also tried to feed a girl i didnt like dog poop

well.. i cleaned public bathrooms for years...
More than once, but this one particular time I remember so well and I gag every time I remember it. Someone pooped in the men's restroom and I tell you that think was so honking big there was literally no way it would fit down the toilet hole. I don't even know how that person survived that dump considering its circumference. It sat in there like a bridge over a lake. Anyhow, I was the one who had to clean it up. I am gagging right now btw... I had to cut it up and it was so dense, and it sticky and smelled.. It took forever for me to take care of because I had to keep running away from it to try to control my major gagging. I will unfortunately never forget. And I do feel bad for the pooper.. but a stranger's poop is always worse.

Back