glover

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
One time i put sunflower seeds down in my pants and i gave them to a friend :p She was like: God these seeds are warm xD

I was training with my fellow Marines in the California desert and we lived in a huge fake hotel for about 7-8 days. They didn't tell us it'd be that long, so we only brought one change of clothes to save on weight. I ended up wearing the same clothes the entire time. It was pretty rancid to say the least.

One time me and my cousin?? (my step grandmothers adopted niece) were playing in what we thought was a pond on her grandfathers my great step-grandfathers??? land but it was actually sewage lol so we basically played and swam in some watery poop

I cannot share the nastiest thing ive done however something pretty gross is my boyfriend's hand was covered in sawdust and stuff because he has just finished cutting down a tree and he dared my to lick some of it off of his finger and well, I never say no to a dare I guess lol.

Probably not at liberty to share on an animal crossing forum
this lol bye

ok ive done a lot of SFW nasty things too. u can choose which is the nastiest

1. i stuffed my underwear with lima beans when i was like 7. my father made me and my little brother sit at the table for like an hour or two until the plate was empty and we hated them so much i would gag. so i had the genius idea that we stuff them in our pants and throw them out when we left the kitchen. idk how he didnt notice i was walking funny, it felt so gross lol

2. not sure if this is considered "nasty" but i pierced my own lips (4 times) AND my own nipples in high school, and took pics with the needle through for both instances. (i dont have the pics anymore) (yes they are fine and 4 of the 6 piercings r still in, got rid of the other 2 lip piercings bc my mom said they were ugly. they were dahlia bites paired w snake bites. i was v compliant to get rid of them though bc eating with those dahlia bites not yet healed hurts like a *****)

3. if i see candy on the floor n it doesnt look dirty i will eat it. once i ate a sour patch kid off the floor of my accounting class and another time i ate a starburst i found on the floor of my dorm's girl's bathroom. it was wrapped tho so shrug. i need my friends to tell me NOT to eat it

4. i was hiking w my friend and we were way up on a mountain peak. i was climbing on some rocks up there and i noticed a single piece of popcorn and ate it. also that same day i saw a single blueberry and put it in my mouth but it tasted nasty so i spat it out lol

5. when i was like 6 or 7 i dipped my lil bros toothbrush in the toilet after i used it then washed it and put it back bc i was really mad at him that day idek why

6. a few weeks ago, on my 1 year anniversary w my bf we were hanging out after a long sweaty day at the zoo. i went to the bathroom then i started cleaning it for him w/o telling him (he let his bathroom go dirty too long and i had enough and wanted to do something nice secretly), but he didnt have proper cleaning equipment in there like plastic gloves and toilet cleaner so i just thru some baking powder and soap scum cleaner into the bowl and started scrubbing w a scrub brush w my bare hands. i got rlly sick a coouple days after that, im pretty sure because of this cleaning incident & also some of the ahem activities we were doing.

7. one time in high school i had a fairly pricey mechanical art pencil and i accidentally dropped it in the toilet and i was NOT going to let that thing go to waste. it took me a minute to switch off my brain and reach my hand into the bowl to grab it. (luckily the toilet had nothing else in it but toilet water and my pencil)

8. ***slightly tmi*** i used 2 bulimic my first couple years of high school, enuff said!!!! Nasty af, i would eat in bathroom stalls at school i i would be on my knees practically hugging toilets. lmaoooo (oh and i would feel excited whenever my vomit was pastel pink or pure ice cream or some ""cute"" thing like that Lmao bye. Btw ice cream vomit is the easiest, tastiest vomit that will ever come out of your mouth. Accidentally threw up a DQ cone the other week because I had a virus. :c )
jeez so many of these are related to toilets

Last edited:
i threw up in the toilet then **** on the floor on accident lol

dude yes i've done that a few times.. xD and pretty much all over those bathrooms too haha.

also yea i tricked an old friend into trading me a dugtrio card for my gastly back in the like pre-school/1st grade years lol

I was dusting a house and I knocked a box of a table, it spilled all over the floors and it had Fido's ashes in it.
I had to carefully clean up Fido ad but him back in the box.

Grossest thing I can think of is once in high school when I was all about mutating myself in anyway possible, I used to self-pierce a lot. I pierced my lip, as a monroe and hit a nerve and my whole half of my face swelled up for a whole week. I also pierced my face with these super thin needles they were like paper thin, and I put three on either side of my mouth to make "whiskers" I took a picture but ended up deleting it because I didn't want my mom to find it... and then the grossest was when I pierced through a chunk of flesh on my arm, both sides of the wound scabbed up but when I was in the shower I could feel something under the skin, so I pushed on it when the scabs were soft and a solid tube of puss shot out one side... it was really horrifying to say the least, but morbid little me laughed about it and then doused it with alcohol once I got out of the shower. I was lucky I never got any nasty infections or anything, but I was pretty smart about sanitizing my needles and cleaning the wounds.

This girl put chewing gum in my hair on our bus

As revenge on her last day i put a clump of it on her scalp

no regrets

I skipped school one time by hiding in the sewer and when school was over I got out of the sewer and smelled like diarrhea.

This one other time we bought a different brand and flavor of dog food for my dogs. They wouldn't eat it because it wasn't what they were used to, so I grabbed a handful, threw it in my mouth and munched on it enough where I could swallow it.

And there was another time where....nevermind. That's probably not appropriate for kids viewing this thread. If you'd really like to know then just PM me.

Back