• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nastiest thing you ever done?

I sneezed in the shower once right at the start of a nosebleed and blood splattered everywhere. It looked like a crime scene which I guess counts as gross.

I also have a cat with a really sensitive stomach, so I regularly have to clean up cat barf :T

And I bathed my dog who had demodectic mange with my bare hands so I ended up touching a lot of infected wounds and peeling off a ton of scabs without gloves on never again.

i made dirt pudding and somehow a ladybug landed in it......... y'know how ladybugs stink? imagine munching on one

Last edited:
I bit off a wart on my foot once. Yep, just bit it off. It bled a little but I really wanted that thing gone.

i threw up in the toilet then **** on the floor on accident lol

I've been in that predicament before, haha. I chose to throw up on the floor and poop in the toilet. I had to stop and think about it because I knew both were going to come out at the same time.

I showed a tiny roach to a girl behind my desk back in high school, but then the roach accidentally fell on her desk. We all did nasty things, but that one was what I could think of.

I've been in that predicament before, haha. I chose to throw up on the floor and poop in the toilet. I had to stop and think about it because I knew both were going to come out at the same time.

I laughed too much at that.

I can't think of a very gross time right now.... I'll come back later when I remember.

my mom warned me to use the trash can to puke in but i was confident it was just a fart and it was a full load HAHAHAHAHAHA my sick dad was the only one home w me and i feel so bad that he had to clean it

Probably not at liberty to share on an animal crossing forum

Pretty much, yeah.

i broke apart poop in the toilet with just my hands and gloves so it would unclog lmao

Lmaooooo same, I've been there. I had to sacrifice a pen to unclog it. RIP pen

Plungers are very vital.

When I was around 6 or 7 me and my uncle (who is 5 years older than me, we were more like cousins tbh) were watching TV while eating Nesquik cereal, we called them Rabbit poos because the mascot was a Rabbit and the cereal were brown balls. I dropped a piece of the cereal and when I went down on the ground to find it (1 second rule okay? nah...I was just a gross kid) I picked it up and chomped down....IT.....WASNT....THE.....CEREAL! It was ACTUAL rabbit poo, I...ATE...RABBIT POO which is ironic because we called the cereal "Rabbit poos" because we were weirdos. (still are)

I don't know why I thought it was the cereal or why I didn't look at it, it wasn't a smart thing to do.

He started laughing and I started dying inside, it was a fun day. I brushed my teeth at least 3 times and had a shot of mouthwash. :rolleyes:

grabbed a spider out of a toilet to save it from drowning. he better have at least had a long life after that experience :////

grabbed a spider out of a toilet to save it from drowning. he better have at least had a long life after that experience :////

...ew i'd rather jump off this building than grab spiders from the loo ew

I don't know what's actually the nastiest thing I've ever done, but even if I knew, I still probably wouldn't state it here, as the mods would most likely delete this post and then ban my ass for the umpteenth time.

I accidentally peed all over the floor at a movie theater bathroom

Last edited:
Idk if this counts but one time I got on the bus and it started up really quickly and caused me to fall over & land in some drunk guys vomit. It was pink and chunky and I was covered in lumpy vomit. A nice, very high cracked out lady comforted me cause I cried lmao. Bless her heart. Then I had to wait forever until I got home to change clothes and people on the street probably thought I barfed on myself.

as a child i used to eat glue...
like the gluesticks, obviously being the classy person i am, i only ate the most high quality, expensive gluesticks

also idk if this counts, but once when i was young, i was playing dogz on my ds and i lost a competition then i full on headbutt my ds and my front 2 teeth fell out, they were just baby teeth but one of them grew back chipped
so i have a chipped tooth because i got angry at my ds game 😅

Back