Nastiest thing you ever done?

I sneezed in the shower once right at the start of a nosebleed and blood splattered everywhere. It looked like a crime scene which I guess counts as gross.

I also have a cat with a really sensitive stomach, so I regularly have to clean up cat barf :T

And I bathed my dog who had demodectic mange with my bare hands so I ended up touching a lot of infected wounds and peeling off a ton of scabs without gloves on never again.

i made dirt pudding and somehow a ladybug landed in it......... y'know how ladybugs stink? imagine munching on one

Last edited:
i threw up in the toilet then **** on the floor on accident lol

I've been in that predicament before, haha. I chose to throw up on the floor and poop in the toilet. I had to stop and think about it because I knew both were going to come out at the same time.

I showed a tiny roach to a girl behind my desk back in high school, but then the roach accidentally fell on her desk. We all did nasty things, but that one was what I could think of.

I've been in that predicament before, haha. I chose to throw up on the floor and poop in the toilet. I had to stop and think about it because I knew both were going to come out at the same time.

I laughed too much at that.

I can't think of a very gross time right now.... I'll come back later when I remember.

my mom warned me to use the trash can to puke in but i was confident it was just a fart and it was a full load HAHAHAHAHAHA my sick dad was the only one home w me and i feel so bad that he had to clean it

When I was around 6 or 7 me and my uncle (who is 5 years older than me, we were more like cousins tbh) were watching TV while eating Nesquik cereal, we called them Rabbit poos because the mascot was a Rabbit and the cereal were brown balls. I dropped a piece of the cereal and when I went down on the ground to find it (1 second rule okay? nah...I was just a gross kid) I picked it up and chomped down....IT.....WASNT....THE.....CEREAL! It was ACTUAL rabbit poo, I...ATE...RABBIT POO which is ironic because we called the cereal "Rabbit poos" because we were weirdos. (still are)

I don't know why I thought it was the cereal or why I didn't look at it, it wasn't a smart thing to do.

He started laughing and I started dying inside, it was a fun day. I brushed my teeth at least 3 times and had a shot of mouthwash. :rolleyes:

grabbed a spider out of a toilet to save it from drowning. he better have at least had a long life after that experience :////

grabbed a spider out of a toilet to save it from drowning. he better have at least had a long life after that experience :////

...ew i'd rather jump off this building than grab spiders from the loo ew

I don't know what's actually the nastiest thing I've ever done, but even if I knew, I still probably wouldn't state it here, as the mods would most likely delete this post and then ban my ass for the umpteenth time.

I accidentally peed all over the floor at a movie theater bathroom

Last edited:
Idk if this counts but one time I got on the bus and it started up really quickly and caused me to fall over & land in some drunk guys vomit. It was pink and chunky and I was covered in lumpy vomit. A nice, very high cracked out lady comforted me cause I cried lmao. Bless her heart. Then I had to wait forever until I got home to change clothes and people on the street probably thought I barfed on myself.

as a child i used to eat glue...
like the gluesticks, obviously being the classy person i am, i only ate the most high quality, expensive gluesticks

also idk if this counts, but once when i was young, i was playing dogz on my ds and i lost a competition then i full on headbutt my ds and my front 2 teeth fell out, they were just baby teeth but one of them grew back chipped
so i have a chipped tooth because i got angry at my ds game 😅

Back