Peewee and Frita really need to move

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I despise these two. Not only are their houses preventing me from freely moving around my town, I can't place a bench where I really want it because Peewee's house is in the way. I have 3 villagers in my town now that all need to go. Wish there was a way to kick them out faster without TT or Amiibos. :(

Friga not Frita. I fail.

Last edited:
Yeah it's irritating but they are going to move, I'm going to make sure of it. I want to put some fruit trees, a path and a bench where their houses are and I can't do that.

I can't mayor in my own town. :(

The struggle is real! After at least a month, I finally got Greta to ping to move out. She's in the spot where I had planned to put my third character. Good luck with moving them out!

I have a second file I use to tt to get lucky clovers. Literally I've tt'd at least a year. Celia and Cole I've talked to a few times and they have stayed over the course of the year. All the move-outs were villagers I've never even introduced myself to. They were always next in line to move out. So if you have a villager you don't like, it might help to never once talk to them.

Let your Peewee move into my town, and then I'll have two Peewees which equates to two hitmen to intimidate all my unwanted villagers.

I had Nana move in despite not actually wanting her because I keep getting my boyfriend's reject villagers and she moved onto an area I wanted to build my fountain. Tammi planted her house too close to mine where her face could appear in my windows. Henry ruined a potential pathway.

Monkey villagers aren't doing so hot while gorillas are the best.

Patience is a virtue in this game... And in order for villagers to suggest moving out, you must have at least 9 villagers in your town.

Until then, I believe your best bet would be to focus on treating them nicely, much like the way you treat your other favorite villagers. I find that doing that will more often than not entice them to move. Good luck!

Back