Giveaway [closed]🎁A full bag of stuff 🎁 RV items | Balloons | Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see your gate somehow? I'll double check you're still added

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did I miss it? I didn't think I did, I had the train station menu open D:

It's the fc under your profile picture, right? I had that added before and your mii was there, but then I unfriended you and added it once more and now it is apparently only provisionally added- sorry for causing bother ahh

sorry I had to close gate cause I didn't want to keep the other 2 waiting. :c
you can come by yourself when they are done, since people can only get a bag worth anyway it doesn't make a big diff

edit: you're fine! i will look at it again. i know i added you so idk why it won't show :c
i hope i didn't mess it up or i'll feel horrible. lool ill check when their done

Last edited:
It's alright, sorry for keeping everybody waiting! Possibly you added the fc in my signature? I'm on my other ds, which has the fc 2166-0670-9482 c: I used that one yesterday but I think it's my fault as I didn't make it clear I was using it again today!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also thank you so much for being so patient with me c':

It's alright, sorry for keeping everybody waiting! Possibly you added the fc in my signature? I'm on my other ds, which has the fc 2166-0670-9482 c: I used that one yesterday but I think it's my fault as I didn't make it clear I was using it again today!!

ohhhh yeah that's why then! the FC in your sig and sidebar is the same. & i always delete everyone so no one comes in when they're not supposed to c:
you can still come by yourself though

i'd love to come!

by the way, i've really been liking cream puffs these days wow they're delicious ;)

Ahh i see!! Sorry, do you mind if I come over now then?

i just ended other group ^^ will add you two.
which is
- Bellxis
- 5cm/s

@lovebuggyxo i changed the rules after your group so dont think this is ur fault but i'm only allowing 1 visit per person today! you can come if i do it tomorrow :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I would love to come back in an hour if you are still doing this

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I would love to come back in an hour if you are still doing this

i will do this again tomorrow :D today i'm only allowing one visit per person since i started really late in the day.
so possible 2 visits tomorrow! & i always restock everything including clovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back