• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favorite skincare brand?

I love Aesop products but I'm a student working minimum wage so I can't afford it often.

I tend to look less at the brand itself and more the ingredients with skincare, mostly because I prioritize acne-prevention so I focus a lot on specifics. As an example, I'm using a face wash with benzoyl peroxide, a moisturizer with lactic acid, and some salicylic acid cleansing pads when needed. I just look for those ingredients when buying stuff, because I know that they'll do what I need them to!

On that note though, Lush has some fantastic products. :p

skincare is my entire life!! my favourite brands are cosrx, shiseido, sk-ii and laneige. i still use products from other brands but my HGs are from those haha

Nutrogena n.n I have face wash, toner, and face lotion from them. Then I just have a tube of night face cream with benzyl peroxide that I put on my face every other night.

Pretty much everything I use on my face comes from Lush. I really love the company and their products. I use Herbalism for my face wash, Grease Lightening for problem spots, Eau Roma Water to refresh my face in the middle of the day, and Magical Moringa as sort of a primer that keeps my face from producing so much oil.

I also use an oil from Tarte before bed that's supposed to help keep my skin balanced (I have an oil problem) that's called Maracuja Oil, I really like it and it hydrates my skin pretty well.

I have quite a few favorites, but my can't-live-withouts are from Algenist, La Mer, Omorovicza, and Herbivore Botanicals.

just realized i didnt list down my favorite brand. i love, no, im OBSESSED with Innisfree! 90% of my skincare products are from Innisfree.

Mmm I use clean and clear and nivea moisturiser.
Not together, I have sensitive skin which somehow only applys to anything I put on my face.:confused:

And sometimes I'll have to use cocoa butter on my hands or elbows. (Work can ruin my hands in mere hours)

Accutane was awesome, cleared my skin in months. Wish I did it years ago, but it's free through the military.
Now I just use some sort of Cetaphil wash and Neutrogena face lotion.

almost all of my skincare is kind of non existent. i realize less is more. the only thing i use is a bottle of rosette's cream paste and ive been having clear skin for weeks.
then top it off with a little bit of sake milk lotion and tsubaki oil to keep the moisture in all day.

Bioderma soap as for face cleansing, that one is awesome.

And I use body butter from The Body Shop, haven't gound any "copy" that can beat that one as for working good man.

Back