Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

I love how all these new players have joined, playing with fresh faces should be fun and it should be exciting to see what they will be doing in this game.

:)

Looking forward to playing with all of you!

I will be going back to camp in 10 days... so I may have to back out, if someone else wants my spot

Everybody who has joined is either new or dead in the other game except for the host, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, forgot about Sensai.

The important thing is that all of you will be dead in this game, except that one lucky person! You Zendel.

Awww, Bowie.

It's always been my dream to win BB, just kidding I'm not a tramp.

Everybody who goes into BB are gross, have you'd watched the recent season? I haven't for once.

Awww, Bowie.

It's always been my dream to win BB, just kidding I'm not a tramp.

Everybody who goes into BB are gross, have you'd watched the recent season? I haven't for once.

I only ever watch the celebrity one, actually.

The "David's dead" moment with Angie Bowie was hilarious, and the only thing that could make me smile that whole month.

I only ever watch the celebrity one, actually.

The "David's dead" moment with Angie Bowie was hilarious, and the only thing that could make me smile that whole month.

OMFG!

I remember Tiffany/New York thinking David Gest was dead! Me, my mum and a friend literally replayed that sequence for hours and we laughed harder every time!

The thing that is sad about that would be he actually did die a month or so after in a hotel, which is really sad. I'm pretty sure Tiffany's agents/ managers (idk) made shirts about it and she had to stop selling them because his family thought it was insensitive because he actually did die. :(

I prefer CBB too, it's funny to see celebrities mix and react to each other. BB is boring and full of trampi fries™.

That entire month was hard for me as well, Alan Rickman (who is my ideal) died. They both died at 69 as well and I miss them both, David Bowie was unknown to me in the music industry (crazy, I know) and I've come to appreciate him so much but unfortunately I didn't appreciate him enough at the time of his death. :(

IO0lGvP.png

Welcome, one and all, to the Big Brother house! You have all been kidnapped and locked in a surprisingly luxurious household, but only one of you will make it out alive!

Today, you will be voting for the member you want to see become the HoH (Head of Household). The HoH has the power to kill one person at Night, and by Day 2, you will all be selecting a new person to elect as the HoH.

When only two players remain, all eliminated players will return to vote for a final winner.

Have fun!

Day 1 has begun and all participants have been given their roles. You have until the end of the countdown to elect a HoH in the voting thread.

Last edited:
Back