Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

I'm going out tonight, so I probably wouldn't be on to process everything for a few hours. You guys have been patient enough already, though.

Enjoy deciding!

You guys shouldn't really have voted without the new Day having started, but it's difficult for me to keep up with a 12-hour countdown, so I don't really blame you for being impatient.

As for what Biancasbotique has decided to do, it's allowed. She counts as a remaining player, after all.

Kirby will not be eliminated.

I will set up Day 5's post now.

I voted just incase cause I didn't know if I'd be around later, as I have work.

So it's nearly 2:30 am where I live...am I HoH? Don't kill me if I'm not around in 12 hours pls kthxbai

IO0lGvP.png

amazonevan19
has been elected Night 5's HoH.

amazonevan19 now has the power to eliminate not one, but two players from the game. Elimination is mandatory, and should he fail to do so, he himself will be eliminated.

Night 5 has begun and amazonevan19 has until the end of the countdown to select two players to eliminate in the voting thread.

He can communicate with other players throughout Night 5 before and after he makes his decision.

He does not have to select two players at the exact same time.

On Day 6, he will lose this power.

Last edited:
OK, my decision for my first vote is purely based on utility. Lemme explain.

The people I’m not voting for have all contributed significantly in one form or another, whether being the HoH, or have just generally been pretty active in this game. PandaDarling, on the other hand, hasn’t been HoH, and she’s probably been one of the lesser active people (if not the least active) of the remaining players.

Nothing against her (hell, I wanted HER to be HoH this time around), but since I cannot in good conscience vote for anyone except her, she will be voted off this time.

No hard feelings, I hope. ;) ‘Tis a utilitarian decision.

As for my second vote, I am undecided, but open to persuasion.

The people I’m not voting for have all contributed significantly in one form or another, whether being the HoH, or have just generally been pretty active in this game. PandaDarling, on the other hand, hasn’t been HoH, and she’s probably been one of the lesser active people (if not the least active) of the remaining players.

Nothing against her (hell, I wanted HER to be HoH this time around), but since I cannot in good conscience vote for anyone except her, she will be voted off this time.

Oh snap, I can see why you voted for her. I would vote for Panda for the same reasons because I wouldn't want to lynch anyone because I would feel bad for making others feel bad, lol. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan go with who you feel is the most likely to vote for you, that's what this game is all about.

If I was in your position I wouldn't know who to vote for, everyone here is so sweet and when I was elected HoH day 1 I based my vote on inactivity, because I didn't want to annoy anyone and we didn't get any posts from that person so I feel as though they would've been okay with it.

Agree with your reasoning on Panda. She isn't very active. I do understand you don't want to vote for someone who is very active.

Aw, thanks guys. Y'all are sweet. :)

Zendel helped me make up my mind. I feel Arstotzkan has been my biggest fan in this game and has helped me chill out. Sorry Kat, but you'll join Panda this time.

I love how mafia is usually so cutthroat and now we're turning this into a giant lovefest :p

Aw, thanks guys. Y'all are sweet. :)

Zendel helped me make up my mind. I feel Arstotzkan has been my biggest fan in this game and has helped me chill out. Sorry Kat, but you'll join Panda this time.

I love how mafia is usually so cutthroat and now we're turning this into a giant lovefest :p

It helps when there's a lack of pressure. :)

IO0lGvP.png

As of now, amazonevan19 has lost his power.

When only two players remain, all eliminated players will return to vote for a final winner.

Day 6 has begun. You have until the end of the countdown to elect a HoH in the voting thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

HA panda died xd

No offence, but please keep your comments to the observer chat. Thanks!

Also, reminder that this is the final election. By Day 7, the voting thread will be open exclusively to deceased players, and they will be making the final decision on who wins Big Brother: TBT!

Back