• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

RIP Sensai, but it had to be done. GG Kirby

So are we mass voting Karen now for the lulz? I'm ok with this

@Evan for what its worth, my name's Kat :) Karen's KermitTea

Nice kills last night. Can't believe theres only 6 more of us lol

who got modkilled and why nice kills?
SaraliaMayor. There was a note saying they were Modkilled in the voting thread but looks liks that post got edited. They arent even on the vote list anymore tho so pretty sure its still a thing. And as for why good kills. Elle's lurking was weird and Sensai's "RNG" votes always went for someone who was getting voted up at that moment, which seemed too convenient.

So are we also going to make a reason about why to vote for (insert person)?

Vote for me and I will kill that one person. You know who you are ^^

If any of you ever get confused about who is dead and who isn't, the participants list is regularly updated to keep track of such things!

Last edited:
O looks like we made the same mistake bowie LMAO. So 7 left atm.

vote me to keep the kolech ezic scum from our boarders

Might just say right now, we are just voting @Arstotzkan without reason.

oh **** sorry Kat, that's what I get for trying to be cool and in the "in" crowd ;)

oh **** sorry Kat, that's what I get for trying to be cool and in the "in" crowd ;)
EW8Bi1r.gif

IO0lGvP.png

Welcome back to the Big Brother house! After yesterday's beautiful serenity and loyalty, it's time for some death.

Arstotzkan has been elected Night 3's HoH.

Arstotzkan now has the power to eliminate one player from the game. Elimination is mandatory, and should they fail to do so, they themselves will be eliminated.

Night 3 has begun and Arstotzkan has until the end of the countdown to select one player to eliminate in the voting thread.

They can communicate with other players throughout Night 3 before and after they make their decision.

On Day 4, they will lose this power.

Last edited:
Back