• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

But you voted for Bianca....

oh I thought I'm out! That's what I get for reading here first and not checking the vote thread first! lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never said I didn't?

well thank you for the vote!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

something weird is going on with the threads today. I don't see my previous post appearing

I've reported the thread. Hopefully it gets sorted soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me posting seems to have fixed it. Weird.

@Zendel Lol the vote for bianca implied I wasnt your first choice, hence panda's confusion. Why the Bianca vote tho?

Also random question but who do yall think I should evict?

@Zendel Lol the vote for bianca implied I wasnt your first choice, hence panda's confusion. Why the Bianca vote tho?

Also random question but who do yall think I should evict?

I wanted to give a newer player the chance to be a HoH, she's seems awfully nice so far.

- - - Post Merge - - -

she's = she

Vote for me and I will kill off someone through a majority vote '-'

Panda does seem to be nice.

lmao we were talking about Bianca. I would be good with a Bianca vote tbh.

As for who to evict tonight...looking at the list, I'm guessing that I'd probably be y'all's least favorite so idk, just not me :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca for HoH, not eviction vote lol

Nah lol @evan :p

Lookin at IcySetsuna atm. Seems too focused on their own agenda.

I mean two of there posts have been "If you pick me I will kill off...."

The first one was eye catching because she mentioned that if she was elected HoH she would kill off a certain someone and they know who they are?

- - - Post Merge - - -

there = their

Is Setsuna a girl?

Yeah exactly, feels like they're trying to sway people over to them specifically, which makes me feel uneasy af.

Also idk abour Setsuna so Im just using neutral pronouns lol

Exactly, they're tryin to get people to vote for them. Feels like a power grab imo.

Any thoughts on who I should go w/?

Yeah, go with whomever. Though if I were you, I agree with the IcySetsuna eviction. I interpreted the "majority vote" post to mean "if I am HoH, I will let you all vote on who I evict. Whoever gets the most votes is kicked out." Which is more like traditional mafia, but also seems like a power trip on their part.

Well one question though, if we do get evicted..those who get evicted will come back right to vote for the winner right? I guess that is one thing to consider as well. who is most likely to come back? lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess we have to wait till the official announcement :)

Back