Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

IO0lGvP.png

As of now, Arstotzkan has lost their power. They will be eligible for election again on Day 5.

When only two players remain, all eliminated players will return to vote for a final winner.

Day 4 has begun. You have until the end of the countdown to elect a HoH in the voting thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'd just like to apologise for the appearance of the OP. Trying to edit it on mobile apparently messes up the spacing of absolutely everything, so I'm gonna have to fix it later.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Op (fixed the formatting here) said:
1. Kirbystarship
2. Zendel
3. awesomeelle2001 House Guest, eliminated by Kirbystarship on Night 2
4. amazonevan19
5. PandaDarling
6. IcySetsunaHouse Guest, eliminated by Arstotzkan on Night 3
7. SensaiGallade House Guest, eliminated by Kirbystarship on Night 2
8. SaraliaMayor House Guest, eliminated by Zendel on Night 1
9. Biancasbotique
10. Arstotzkan

She's number 9.

@Amazon why are you so worried about being eliminated?

lmao we were talking about Bianca. I would be good with a Bianca vote tbh.

As for who to evict tonight...looking at the list, I'm guessing that I'd probably be y'all's least favorite so idk, just not me :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca for HoH, not eviction vote lol

A good choice IMO

Though my heart sank when I went to the voting thread and saw a username suspiciously similar to mine at first glance :p Good thing it wasn't me, phew.

oh snap...two?? Well then.

idk but these posts feel like you're worried.

@Amazon why are you so worried about being eliminated?

idk but these posts feel like you're worried.

Because I'm a noob to the mafia forum and since this game is essentially based on favoritism...I'm probably going to get killed sooner rather than later. Between you, Zendel, and Kat, it's unlikely that I can make it to the last two.

Of course, now that Kirby called me out, and my paranoia has been documented, I'm going to get killed ;p So I must show that I should live by posting fire memes.

43a004966cc9942f2208f8be6c68736ddf85be91be8531c05fba273995edb2e4.jpg

IO0lGvP.png

Biancasbotique has been elected Night 4's HoH.

Biancasbotique now has the power to eliminate one player from the game. Elimination is mandatory, and should they fail to do so, they themselves will be eliminated.

Night 4 has begun and Biancasbotique has until the end of the countdown to select one player to eliminate in the voting thread.

They can communicate with other players throughout Night 4 before and after they make their decision.

On Day 5, they will lose this power.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OP is fixed. Remind me never to attempt to host on mobile again.

Last edited:
:thinking: you had more exposure than a lot of those who signed up evan

...and those people are now all dead.

See why I have reason to be worried? :p

Ah, I'm just digging my hole deeper at this point. Bianca is probably now going to choose me if I keep going with this :p So, have a kitten and maybe we can forget it happened

baby-ducks-n-kitty.jpg

Ah, I'm just digging my hole deeper at this point. Bianca is probably now going to choose me if I keep going with this :p So, have a kitten and maybe we can forget it happened

baby-ducks-n-kitty.jpg

Aw, don't be #snervous. For all you know Bianca could use a name generator or something. :D

baby-ducks-n-kitty.jpg

Don't be worried, just have some fun.

Back