• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

Oh my. Eliminating two players to make the game go faster.
This should be interesting.

Not to mention we got a modkill too when day ended

So its just 8 left atm and by the end of the night it'll be 6

A good choice IMO

Though my heart sank when I went to the voting thread and saw a username suspiciously similar to mine at first glance :p Good thing it wasn't me, phew.

awesomeelle2001's elimination has been locked. Kirbystarship has one more person to choose.

I have a waifu, soon-to-be protagonist son, and a talking dog that I want to go home to...

IO0lGvP.png

Welcome back to the Big Brother house! After Night 2's brutal double elimination, things should be resuming a calmer tone! Today, you will be voting for the third member you want to see become the HoH (Head of Household). The HoH has the power to kill one person at Night, and by Day 4, you will all be selecting a new person to elect as the HoH.

As of now, Kirbystarship has lost his power. He is eligible for election again on Day 5.

When only two players remain, all eliminated players will return to vote for a final winner.

Day 3 has begun. You have until the end of the countdown to elect a HoH in the voting thread.

You're not allowed to edit your posts at any time in either thread. As long as you don't do it again, you're good.

Back