• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

This game should be interesting. There is no scum, so scum hunting won't be a thing. Will there be an alt version of scum hunting in this game? More like a "trust hunting" type of thing? I don't know but I'm excited to see how this will go! :)

This game should be interesting. There is no scum, so scum hunting won't be a thing. Will there be an alt version of scum hunting in this game? More like a "trust hunting" type of thing? I don't know but I'm excited to see how this will go! :)

Yes, I love the concept! No lashing out or turning others against each other. Just we vote for someone to pick a player form them to choose who to kill off. Simple!

I suppose part of why I wanted to do this kind of game was because I was interested in seeing how far people would be willing to go to prevent the user they elect from killing them. Will the HoH be tempted to kill someone purely out of spite, for example?

Similarly to the real Big Brother game, it's more or less about the people you want to stay part of the game.

I suppose part of why I wanted to do this kind of game was because I was interested in seeing how far people would be willing to go to prevent the user they elect from killing them. Will the HoH be tempted to kill someone purely out of spite, for example?

Similarly to the real Big Brother game, it's more or less about the people you want to stay part of the game.

Yeah, I can see it as a favouritism thing Hopefully nobody is biased but the ideal is still neat!

Yes, I love the concept! No lashing out or turning others against each other. Just we vote for someone to pick a player form them to choose who to kill off. Simple!

Gurl....Have you ever watched Big Brother, lol!

On the actual game show the least entertaining contestants are evicted, so it would be cool if the observers could place the votes but there aren't any soooo....Wonder how lynches work here, like why would be lynch someone...

Reads list's are usually built on how much you trust a player so they should be still acceptable here.

Can we also just appreciate how this game is BST FRIENDLYYYY! Like I don't have to wake up at like 2am to find out who was lynched!

I don't know who I want to see as Hoh. Want to see some of the newbies post like IcySetsuna

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg, can I be that sassy person who is on every season? Everybody usually loves those people including me....

- - - Post Merge - - -

You.

why Arstotzkan?

Back