Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

I'm sorry, I have no idea who Daniel is ;-; (a quick link would help!)

This board, The Cellar, is full of Mafia games. Some experimental (like this one, which is the first of its kind here, as far as I'm aware), and the more traditional, team-based game of Mafia.

If you go back to the front page of the board, you'll see some threads with "sign-ups" or "sign-ups open" in the title. You can sign up there!

:O Another vote? Well somehow I made it into the final 2 then :) I'll pick Zendel, since I feel he's more likely to support me than Kirby.

If I lose the final run off though, that's ok, because I wasn't sure if I'd make it this far. :p

Well I'll settle for third place. :p

I don't know who to vote for actually. You both would have voted me out anyway.

Last edited:
:O Another vote? Well somehow I made it into the final 2 then :) I'll pick Zendel, since I feel he's more likely to support me than Kirby.

If I lose the final run off though, that's ok, because I wasn't sure if I'd make it this far. :p

why do you think he'll likely support you over me?

Zendel's elimination has been locked. Congratulations on winning third place!

While preparations are being made for the final day, Day 7, the voting thread is currently locked.

Starting Day 7, only eliminated players will be able to vote, and they will be voting for a final winner of the game.

why do you think he'll likely support you over me?

He's been pretty supportive of me all along, and while I don't blame you for questioning my paranoia, it came off as a non-endorsement. And if it boiled down to me vs. Zendel, I'm pretty sure you'd likely side with Zendel. :)

As for the vote between you and me...I encourage the voters to vote their conscience and side with the player they felt did the best this game, or had the best judgment! And I'll leave it up to you who that is :) I'm humbled I made it to the last two and thank you for your support. :)

IO0lGvP.png

As of now, amazonevan19 has lost his power.

Thank you for playing TBT: Big Brother! Your wins and loses have all been building up to this final, glorious moment, when the eliminated participants choose a final winner between Kirbystarship and amazonevan19!

Day 7 has begun. All eliminated participants have until the end of the countdown to choose their winner in the voting thread.

IO0lGvP.png

Your winner of Big Brother: TBT is amazonevan19! Congratulations! You're a truly worthy winner.

With the game over, all participants were set free from their SAW-like environment and sent home with a free, physical copy of Bayonetta 2 and freshly cooked eyeballs eyeball-shaped cookies!

Thanks for playing!

Observers Chat
bloody disgraceful

Last edited:
Woohoo!! I'd like to thank the Academy...just kidding. Stoked I could pull it off vs. Kirby! You were a worthy opponent, but Zendel's backstab wasn't enough. :p I should have known Zendel would do that, but it's ok. All is well in the end.

Kat was partially right; at first I did legitimately feel like I would have a hard time winning, but as time went on, I used that to my advantage so you all would be less prone to killing me. Emotional manipulation FTW :cool: (don't do this at home kids)0

Observers chat is legend.

Woohoo!! I'd like to thank the Academy...just kidding. Stoked I could pull it off vs. Kirby! You were a worthy opponent, but Zendel's backstab wasn't enough. :p I should have known Zendel would do that, but it's ok. All is well in the end.

Kat was partially right; at first I did legitimately feel like I would have a hard time winning, but as time went on, I used that to my advantage so you all would be less prone to killing me. Emotional manipulation FTW :cool: (don't do this at home kids)0

Observers chat is legend.
If I was hoh the second time I would likely got rid of you, you just seemed very worried.

If I was hoh the second time I would likely got rid of you, you just seemed very worried.

Hence why I wanted to 1v1 you rather than Zendel. :cool: I knew you had it out for me (albeit for a legitimate reason), and so if you were in the voting bloc I wasn't sure if I could win vs. Zendel.

Hence why I wanted to 1v1 you rather than Zendel. :cool: I knew you had it out for me (albeit for a legitimate reason), and so if you were in the voting bloc I wasn't sure if I could win vs. Zendel.
I knew you were playing weak in hopes of making it to the last 2.
Good job in the game.

So I followed this for a little bit and actually began to think about ways that something like this can be improved for the forum in the future, and I think that converting something like this into a full ORG-style Big Brother. It's the same principle as what went on here, but with the same normal rundown as the game show. I may continue with this idea, but I plan to at least get some form of moderator approval before I go through with anything.

To put things short, look forward to something like this in the future if I get approval for it!

Last edited:
So I followed this for a little bit and actually began to think about ways that something like this can be improved for the forum in the future, and I think that converting something like this into a full ORG-style Big Brother. It's the same principle as what went on here, but with the same normal rundown as the game show. I may continue with this idea, but I plan to at least get some form of moderator approval before I go through with anything.

To put things short, look forward to something like this in the future if I get approval for it!

You'll have to beg for permission from me first. Kidding.

Back