• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

Because I'm a noob to the mafia forum and since this game is essentially based on favoritism...I'm probably going to get killed sooner rather than later. Between you, Zendel, and Kat, it's unlikely that I can make it to the last two.

Of course, now that Kirby called me out, and my paranoia has been documented, I'm going to get killed ;p So I must show that I should live by posting fire memes.

43a004966cc9942f2208f8be6c68736ddf85be91be8531c05fba273995edb2e4.jpg

I only called you out to try and bring more Discussion in this thread.

This is really hard. Tbh, I really don't want to vote out anyone but I must so my vote has a lot of factor that went into it. There is only one that really leads me to believe that I should for them. I am so sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*vote

This is really hard. Tbh, I really don't want to vote out anyone but I must so my vote has a lot of factor that went into it. There is only one that really leads me to believe that I should for them. I am so sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*vote

Oh dear, who is it?

I just want one clarification Bowie....The rules states that I can eliminate any player remaining correct?

I feel really bad because I like this person too...it's just ..aaah why did you have to make me HOH!! not that I am complaining , I actually thank you all but I didn't know it is gonna be this hard!!

I think Evan should be HoH as well, it's only fair. :)

I'll vote for Panda after, I have priority to Evan because I feel bad for him.

41035498.jpg

I iz confuzzled. Did Bianca vote off Kirby or herself?? And why are we all voting in the thread when the update hasn't come out yet?

You guys shouldn't really have voted without the new Day having started, but it's difficult for me to keep up with a 12-hour countdown, so I don't really blame you for being impatient.

As for what Biancasbotique has decided to do, it's allowed. She counts as a remaining player, after all.

Kirby will not be eliminated.

I will set up Day 5's post now.

Thank you for letting me play with you all. It was nice playing, but I found the idea of voting and killing someone off really made me feel bad, and I don't think I am cut out for this kind of games lol. But it was great fun. To Kirby, I am sorry for eliminating you at first because that what was the social climate at that time. But in the end, I couldn't bear to eliminate you! As for the rest, thank you and I think I have gotten to know each one a bit and made a couple of friends! I will see you all in the grand finals!!

May the best TBTer win!!

xoxoxo

Bianca

IO0lGvP.png

As of now, Biancasbotique has lost her power and been eliminated.

When only two players remain, all eliminated players will return to vote for a final winner.

Day 5 has begun. You have until the end of the countdown to elect a HoH in the voting thread.

Damn...RIP Bianca.

So it's down to Kirby, Zendel, myself, Panda, and Arstotzkan. Between those four options (not counting myself) I think Panda should have a shot, since she hasn't been HoH yet, but the others have.

Back