• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

Reminder that you can't elect the same person twice. So that everyone gets a fair chance, the previous HoH is banned from election until at least one other HoH has been elected. So, for example, Zendel can't be elected again until Day 3.

I know I've already said this, but I think it's important to keep in mind when voting.

Ok, if someone is voted to be the candidate, who will you kill off? Actives or Inactives?

I kinda trust those who will kill the inactives, but the ones who will kill the actives makes me scared '-'
Interesting. Aren't you more inactive than active?

To answer the question though, I think it depends on the circumstances and the social climate more than activity, yknow?

Also offtopic but from an objective standpoint, killing an inactive was a strong strategical move N1 on Zendel's part.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That aside, I'm cool w/ a Kirby HoH

Ok, if someone is voted to be the candidate, who will you kill off? Actives or Inactives?

I kinda trust those who will kill the inactives, but the ones who will kill the actives makes me scared '-'

why do you trust the people to kill inactives? And why are you scared of people killing the actives?

I don't understand why people voted for me on day 1 and why people are voting for Kirby now?

Rng time again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Screenshot_2017-07-24-12-23-57.jpg

Number 1, need tk check who that is...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Screenshot_2017-07-24-12-23-57.jpg

Number 1, need tk check who that is...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby it is

I don't understand why people voted for me on day 1 and why people are voting for Kirby now?

I picked Kirby because of how he played in the last mafia game, rather than just keep RNG'ing.

Also, not one to complain, but this game isn't particularly friendly to PST folks ;)

Pacific Standard Time. For me, this new phase started in early evening and ended when I was still asleep ;)

Rip timezones

Whats even a good maf timezone around here? GMT, PST, EST, and AEST are the main 4 coming to mind rn and they conflict so badly with eachother rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maf day start/end time* not timezones lmao i can english

Rip timezones

Whats even a good maf timezone around here? GMT, PST, EST, and AEST are the main 4 coming to mind rn and they conflict so badly with eachother rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maf day start/end time* not timezones lmao i can english

maybe PST or EST cause they are both in the US.

maybe PST or EST cause they are both in the US.
I mean we could just list all 4 and make **** easier but like

what time

bc evening EST ****s over GMT, maybe afternoon EST? Like 3PM Est? thats like 5am aest though ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

found a thing that put all the timezones side by side and I think I found one that works?

s71MOOZ.png

prob gonna use that for my game

GMT is the worst, the EoD and EoN phases and results always happen really late for me and I say stupid things when it's like 3am, lol.

GMT is the worst, the EoD and EoN phases and results always happen really late for me and I say stupid things when it's like 3am, lol.

Relatable. Last game EoD and EoN was at 2am for me. In the SU mafia it was 5am. I'm glad this time its BST based.

^^ yeah editing posts is against the rules here bc you could edit out info but in this particular game I don't think it matters much. Still, though.

BST/GMT, PST, and AEST are pretty much on polar axis of the globe which make timezones hellll

IO0lGvP.png

Welcome back to the Big Brother house! The second HoH of the game has been elected!

Kirbystarship
has been elected Night 2's HoH.

Kirbystarship now has the power to eliminate not one, but two players from the game. Elimination is mandatory, and should he fail to do so, he himself will be eliminated.

Night 2 has begun and Kirbystarship has until the end of the countdown to select two players to eliminate in the voting thread.

He can communicate with other players throughout Night 2 before and after he makes his decision.

He does not have to select two players at the exact same time.

On Day 3, he will lose this power.

Last edited:
Back