• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

^^^ basically its just like extra stuff to add the story

usually we gotta wait for host to announce that D2 has officially started tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also @bowie can we do maj where if over half vote for one person for HOH they're automatically elected as it to speed up the game?

Soooo @Zendel is currently HoH and one person recommended to kill off the inactives, even though they will be modkilled.
The HoH can kill anyone right? And the purpose of night is to not get killed by them?
Interesting. I'll be waiting until day 2.

Soooo @Zendel is currently HoH and one person recommended to kill off the inactives, even though they will be modkilled.
The HoH can kill anyone right? And the purpose of night is to not get killed by them?
Interesting. I'll be waiting until day 2.
Essentially, yes. Except that kill's already been locked in.

Any thoughts on anyone atm?

IO0lGvP.png

Welcome back to the Big Brother house! Today, you will be voting for the second member you want to see become the HoH (Head of Household). The HoH has the power to kill one person at Night, and by Day 3, you will all be selecting a new person to elect as the HoH.

As of now, Zendel has lost his power. He is eligible for election again on Day 3.

When only two players remain, all eliminated players will return to vote for a final winner.

Day 2 has begun. You have until the end of the countdown to elect a HoH in the voting thread.

Last edited:
Zendel's going to kill the last inactive if he's made HoH again. I feel he's playing safe so that he doesn't get killed :p Voting kirbystarship since he seemed like a pretty level headed guy in the last mafia game.

oh also @bowie can we do maj where if over half vote for one person for HOH they're automatically elected as it to speed up the game?

The game will progress faster by Night 2. I have things in place to spice things up a little, and a majority system would interfere with it.

There wasn't many people objecting to my decision and I didn't know who to pick so I went with someone who I felt wasn't going to be active. I would prefer if the people who signed up to play would play instead of doing nothing, wouldn't you?

@ Kirby

This game isn't really about letting other people die though, you are meant to build trust among each other and be entertaining which is how you will win the game when people vote for YOU to win.

This game is essentially role play and you must have a fair understanding of Big Brother to play sufficient.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I'm elected again I won't be voting for an inactive, I feel as though things will be spicy and there will be more people to choose from. ;)

?

@ Kirby

This game isn't really about letting other people die though, you are meant to build trust among each other and be entertaining which is how you will win the game when people vote for YOU to win.

This game is essentially role play and you must have a fair understanding of Big Brother to play sufficient.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I'm elected again I won't be voting for an inactive, I feel as though things will be spicy and there will be more people to choose from. ;)

Okay, I'm just playing this game like it is kinda mafia.

Ok, if someone is voted to be the candidate, who will you kill off? Actives or Inactives?

I kinda trust those who will kill the inactives, but the ones who will kill the actives makes me scared '-'

Back