• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

Since idk who to vote for, Ima do RNG.

- - - Post Merge - - -

RNG 1.JPG

Number 5 is Pandaa

Well, I voted Zendel because I googled David Gest/New York and watched it on youtube, and it cracked me up!

I think I'll vote with RNG for now until the game progresses further. I don't have anything to go off of right now except for favoritism, and I think the cold, indifferent dictates of RNG would be better for the time being ;p

Got number 7, who is SensaiGallade. :)

Lol I did the random name generator and I got myself, retried and I got Kirby.

So I'll vote for Kirby. :)

so are we voting now based on number generation?

i am cool with that! lol..so next time will be random number generator

so are we voting now based on number generation?

i am cool with that! lol..so next time will be random number generator

No, some (most, lol) of us can't decide between anyone so we are just going to leave it to the generator to decide. If we feel more comfortable with voting for specific people I'm sure we will base our votes on that later in the game, the game is pretty slow so far so a lot can change when things start getting more active. :)

No, some (most, lol) of us can't decide between anyone so we are just going to leave it to the generator to decide. If we feel more comfortable with voting for specific people I'm sure we will base our votes on that later in the game, the game is pretty slow so far so a lot can change when things start getting more active. :)

I got you anyways when I did the random generator thingie ha haScreen Shot 2017-07-23 at 2.24.06 PM.jpg

IO0lGvP.png

Welcome back to the Big Brother house! Today has been a day of uncertainty, purity, and no drama whatsoever! But not to fear! The first HoH of the game has been elected, and now drama is sure to ensue!

Zendel has been elected Night 1's HoH.

Zendel now has the power to eliminate one player from the game. Elimination is mandatory, and should he fail to do so, he himself will be eliminated.

Night 1 has begun and Zendel has until the end of the countdown to select one player to eliminate in the voting thread.

He can communicate with other players throughout Night 1 before and after he makes his decision.

On Day 2, he will lose this power.

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, the countdown is now 12 hours.

I think 24 hours is probably too long for a set-up like this. This will apply to Day countdowns as well.

I don't know whether to report just one of you or both of you. There are children on this forum. Kidding, obviously.

I think I'll just go with either Sarilsa (is that how you spell their name) or Panda, for being inactive so far.

Then I may just go with the other person then, it isn't her birthday by the way...

Back