Weird food combinations that are actually really nice?

Ketchup and rice! Not a lot of it, but it's actually pretty good if you don't have any other toppings.

Mangoes and shrimp paste. Or mangoes and salt. And sweet potato and butter + sugar! :D

Fruit and cheese is awesome.
Also really like "meat" sandwiches with jelly on them... sounds weird but it stemmed from eating cranberry sauce on turkey, and then I would put it on my sandwich, then we got this cranberry orange chutney and used that and it was good, then I tried just orange marmalade because that's basically what the sauce was, and then I tried just like regular fruit jam on a sandwich and I was like... wow why does this taste so good?

Probably a million other things, I like BBQ sauce on my quesadillas. When I was a kid I used to dip my corn dogs into apple juice. And nothing beats a grilled cheese dipped in hot cocoa!

I don't think I really have one but one of my friends eats fish sticks with peanut butter so

My Mom makes the worst scrambled eggs in existence. I put ketchup on them to make them taste...edible.

I also dip my chips in Ketchup.

I sometimes make ham or turkey sandwiches and put ketchup on them.

I also mix my corn and mashed potatoes.

And I absolutely LOVE Nutella on cornbread.

*deep breath in*

Alright here we go: take some peanutbutter, honey, powedered sugar and some oreos. First, take the peanutbutter/honey/powdered sugar and put them in a bowl together and stir until its moldable. Then, take a tray out + the oreos and start rolling the mixture into little balls. Once finished, crumble up the oreos and then roll the balls into the crumbled oreos. Once finished, place the tray in the freezer overnight and voila! You have peanutbutter/oreo fudge balls.

this actually sounds so good

when i was younger i used to have apples and beans together
don't know how that tastes now LOL

Salt and vinegar chips with pineapple.
Tastes delicious, but it numbs your mouth something fierce. Wont be able to eat for a few days without much discomfort
(But imo, its worth it)

Okay!!! Here's a weird one y'all. A cheddar goldfish dipped in a caramel hershey's kiss. Sounds gross, but is so good.

This isn't exactly 'food', but blending together a can of Monster Energy (the green kind) with 2-3 bottles of berry flavored 5 Hour Energy and 2 cups of ice makes a pretty yummy (and strong) energy smoothie :)

once my dad made me try bacon and chocolate. it was prettyyy good! and my friend introduced me to pizza dipped in ranch. and chicken nuggets with ranch.

spinach, guacamole (store bought, organic NON GMO certified), ranch, hearts of romane, mozzarella and provolone shredded cheese, and tuna

with a side of blue corn chips and guac

LOOKS LIKE DIARRHEA BUT TASTES SO GUD

Back