• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Weird food combinations that are actually really nice?

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
I eat some really weird food combinations, mainly because I can't cook and I just throw things that are in my kitchen together. Some things are a success, while others are disgusting.

What are some really weird food combinations that you've made, which you thought would be really gross, but turned out to be really good?

Last edited:
*deep breath in*

Alright here we go: take some peanutbutter, honey, powedered sugar and some oreos. First, take the peanutbutter/honey/powdered sugar and put them in a bowl together and stir until its moldable. Then, take a tray out + the oreos and start rolling the mixture into little balls. Once finished, crumble up the oreos and then roll the balls into the crumbled oreos. Once finished, place the tray in the freezer overnight and voila! You have peanutbutter/oreo fudge balls.

I like to dip popcorn in ranch, especially if the popcorn has cheese powder on it ^o^

Sometimes, I dip my French fries in my vanilla ice cream. The perfect combo of sweet and salty just satisfies me. :D

Sometimes, I dip my French fries in my vanilla ice cream. The perfect combo of sweet and salty just satisfies me. :D

T H I S

also french fries with a frosty from Wendy's is pretty good, too c:

Jalapeno + milk!? Just Kidding! That's just weird!

Can't say I have one.

I love crushing up soda crackers in my tomato noodles (heintz character ones or chef boyardee). c:

Lucky Charms with Cinnamon Toast Crunch. :p

Bowl of frosted flakes/milk. Make toast. Place to east in bowl & eat everything together. Amazeballs.

Sandwiches with cheese and honey are rather nice. I don't think I'm as weird as my nanna though, she had grape sandwiches. :\

Corn on the cob with lime.
Cook your corn as usual, (Boil it/grill it) rub with butter, a little salt if it's unsalted butter, and squeeze a good lime over the whole shebang. Tasty, tasty, tasty!

Last edited:
My co-worker has tuna and yoghurt and he wonders why he doesn't have girlfriend smh

Back